I read the suggestions about the hotels that was posted recently, good info. I was looking at Holiday Inn Exress, anyone familiar with it? I am looking at hiking, one of the boat canal rides, Ruby Falls, Incline railroad. Anyone have any comments on those? We like to do outdoor things, doubt we will hit the Acquarium. Or would like any other suggestions as a must see. tks.
Chattanooga Hotels and sights
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 2 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 3 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 4 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 5 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 6 must see and do's in Maui?
- 7 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 8 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 9 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 10 New York City - apartment locations
- 11 Boston to see Sargent works
- 12 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 13 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 14 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 15 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 16 Girls' Getaway
- 17 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 18 Car Rental in Sedona
- 19 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 20 NYC hotel/July
- 21 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 22 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 23 new york subway help please
- 24 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 25 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,