I read the suggestions about the hotels that was posted recently, good info. I was looking at Holiday Inn Exress, anyone familiar with it? I am looking at hiking, one of the boat canal rides, Ruby Falls, Incline railroad. Anyone have any comments on those? We like to do outdoor things, doubt we will hit the Acquarium. Or would like any other suggestions as a must see. tks.
Chattanooga Hotels and sights
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to New Jersey
- 2 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 3 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 4 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 5 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 6 East Coast Road Trip
- 7 West Coast Road Trip
- 8 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 9 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 10 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 11 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 12 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 13 Car Needed in Austin?
- 14 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 15 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 16 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 20 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 21 Maui itinerary
- 22 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 23 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 Pirateland SC