I read the suggestions about the hotels that was posted recently, good info. I was looking at Holiday Inn Exress, anyone familiar with it? I am looking at hiking, one of the boat canal rides, Ruby Falls, Incline railroad. Anyone have any comments on those? We like to do outdoor things, doubt we will hit the Acquarium. Or would like any other suggestions as a must see. tks.
Chattanooga Hotels and sights
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 4 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 5 Montana- what are must see places?
- 6 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 7 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 8 Utah 2
- 9 Sunrise Easter service-Napa and Sonoma
- 10 Sea world San Diego
- 11 Utah 2
- 12 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 13 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 14 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 15 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 16 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 17 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 18 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 19 Small group dining in Napa area
- 20 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 21 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 22 Maui - Haleakala
- 23 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 24 Utah restaurants
- 25 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice