Now I am debating whether to stay in Chatham or Provincetown for the day and night.
Has P-town become too much of a scene. We will be there in mid-Sewptember.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 2 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 3 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 4 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 5 Farewell from Ira
- 6 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 7 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 8 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 9 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 10 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)
- 11 orlando need a car?
- 12 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 13 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 14 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 15 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 16 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 17 chicago to hibbing
- 18 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 19 Return from Bradenton FL back to New Haven CT
- 20 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 21 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 22 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 23 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 24 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 25 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!