We have a 1 yr old and 4 yr old and in need of a vacation - so a full service resort seems the way to go. Can anyone give any feedback on these two? Both are hefty prices during August when we travel with CBI the highest. We would go for a deluxe cottage room as we require 2 beds. Is it worth $600+ per night?
Chatham Bars Inn/ Ocean Edge Resort - which is best with family
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wedding venue in NH
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 USA with a 3 year old
- 10 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 11 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 12 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Alaska
- 15 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 16 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 17 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 18 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 19 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 20 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 21 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 22 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 23 Universal studios/Orlando
- 24 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 25 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?