My husband will be attending a conference this fall in Chaska MN, and he wants me and our 17 month old to travel with him so we can (after the conference) visit some friends that live in a suburb of Minneapolis for a long weekend.
I theoretically COULD stay with the friends (about an hour away from the conference) while he's at his conference, but I'm thinking I might prefer the comforts of his hotel suite at night and could find enough things to do with the baby for a couple of days.
Can someone please tell me what the city of Chaska itself is like... i.e. is it just a big conference center/business park or is it a real community? I figure if I can find a playground or park or open space to walk around in, that's all I would need to keep her happy.
And if there is a decent grocery store nearby, I wouldn't have to schlep all her baby food, etc. I could buy it when I got there.
Thanks in advance.
Chaska MN with baby?
- 1 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 2 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 3 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 4 St. Augustine, Florida
- 5 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Fripp island
- 8 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 9 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 10 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 11 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 12 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 13 Where should I move to?
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Oahu Information