Does anyone know of a charming, upscale Inn on or very near the beach anywhere in CT above New Haven? Or, perhaps overlooking a Marina with a fine restaurant on the premises? Somewhere a little nicer than the Madison Beach Hotel. Thanks!
Charming Upscale Inn on Beach Guilford-Mystic-Stonington
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2 San Diego parks and attractions
- 3 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 4 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 5 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 6 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 7 Universal studios/Orlando
- 8 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 9 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 12 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 13 Alaska
- 14 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 15 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 18 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 19 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 20 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 21 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 22 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 23 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 24 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 25 Car rental through Priceline bidding