My husband & I are planning a fall trip to Charlottesville & Williamsburg, VA to soak up all the history (& the wine!) My husband is a chef & is interested in finding the best restaurants in both areas. He appreciates a creative menu, where the food is locally sourced. Any advice will be appreciated!
Charlottesville & Williamsburg, VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 2 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 3 Hilton Midtown New York
- 4 Apartment Rentals DC
- 5 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 6 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 7 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 8 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 9 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 10 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 11 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 12 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 13 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 14 Vegas hotels for families
- 15 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 16 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 17 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 18 new york plays
- 19 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 20 San Francisco - mid October
- 21 Tour companies
- 22 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 Round trip from Chicago