My husband & I are planning a fall trip to Charlottesville & Williamsburg, VA to soak up all the history (& the wine!) My husband is a chef & is interested in finding the best restaurants in both areas. He appreciates a creative menu, where the food is locally sourced. Any advice will be appreciated!
Charlottesville & Williamsburg, VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 5 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 6 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 7 ONP help
- 8 NYC Clubs for live music
- 9 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 10 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 11 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 12 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 13 Seattle Hyatts
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 16 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 17 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 18 Coastal New England Road trip
- 19 Seattle: Something Different?
- 20 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 21 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Park City ideas
- 24 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 25 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas