I am debating between moving to Charlotte or Atlanta after graduation. I can work for the same firm in either location and am trying to decide which will be the best location for a young single professional. Advice please??
Charlotte vs. Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 2 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 5 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 6 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 7 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 8 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 9 Chicago trip
- 10 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 11 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 12 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 13 moving to florida
- 14 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 15 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 16 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 17 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 20 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 21 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 22 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 23 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 24 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 25 Road Trip SW