I am debating between moving to Charlotte or Atlanta after graduation. I can work for the same firm in either location and am trying to decide which will be the best location for a young single professional. Advice please??
Charlotte vs. Atlanta
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Welcome to Auto Option Bot review
- 2 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 3 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 4 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 5 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 6 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 7 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 8 Colorado aspen updates
- 9 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 10 Looking for Next Destination
- 11 Yosemite Lodging
- 12 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 13 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 14 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 15 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 16 Fall color yet?
- 17 Worst Restaurants in America
- 18 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 19 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 20 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 21 SFO International Airport
- 22 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 23 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 24 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 25 My Book of Mormon review