My husband & I are doing a quick trip to Charlotte, Raleigh & Winston-Salem in July due to a possible job transfer. While we plan to mostly do house hunting in Charlotte, we would like to do some "touristy/sight seeing" in Raleigh or Winston-Salem or surrounding areas. Any suggestions on things not to miss during our trip?
Charlotte, Raleigh, Winston-Salem
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 3 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 4 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 5 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 6 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 7 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 8 Chicago trip
- 9 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 10 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 11 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 12 moving to florida
- 13 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 14 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 15 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 16 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 17 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 20 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 21 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 22 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 23 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 24 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 25 Road Trip SW