My husband & I are doing a quick trip to Charlotte, Raleigh & Winston-Salem in July due to a possible job transfer. While we plan to mostly do house hunting in Charlotte, we would like to do some "touristy/sight seeing" in Raleigh or Winston-Salem or surrounding areas. Any suggestions on things not to miss during our trip?
Charlotte, Raleigh, Winston-Salem
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 2 NBA tickets??
- 3 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 4 How to dress in Vegas
- 5 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 6 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 9 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 10 Orlando for Work
- 11 camaro hire in waikiki
- 12 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 13 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 14 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 15 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 16 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 17 charlotte
- 18 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 19 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 20 Sonoma or napa?
- 21 USA trip
- 22 Black Hills Trip Report
- 23 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 24 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 25 Cape Cod in October