My husband & I are doing a quick trip to Charlotte, Raleigh & Winston-Salem in July due to a possible job transfer. While we plan to mostly do house hunting in Charlotte, we would like to do some "touristy/sight seeing" in Raleigh or Winston-Salem or surrounding areas. Any suggestions on things not to miss during our trip?
Charlotte, Raleigh, Winston-Salem
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 2 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 3 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 4 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 5 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 6 US Southwest
- 7 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 8 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 9 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 10 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 adams morgan - safety
- 13 Morning in miami
- 14 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 17 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 18 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 19 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 21 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 22 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 23 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 24 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 25 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?