My husband & I are doing a quick trip to Charlotte, Raleigh & Winston-Salem in July due to a possible job transfer. While we plan to mostly do house hunting in Charlotte, we would like to do some "touristy/sight seeing" in Raleigh or Winston-Salem or surrounding areas. Any suggestions on things not to miss during our trip?
Charlotte, Raleigh, Winston-Salem
- 1 American Airlines reservation question
- 2 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 3 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 4 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 5 Albuquerque to Denver
- 6 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 9 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 12 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 13 Newport, RI Questions
- 14 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 15 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 16 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 17 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 21 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 22 Car trip from Seattle
- 23 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 24 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 25 Best timeshare in Branson?