My husband & I are doing a quick trip to Charlotte, Raleigh & Winston-Salem in July due to a possible job transfer. While we plan to mostly do house hunting in Charlotte, we would like to do some "touristy/sight seeing" in Raleigh or Winston-Salem or surrounding areas. Any suggestions on things not to miss during our trip?
Charlotte, Raleigh, Winston-Salem
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 2 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 3 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 4 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 5 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 6 Backpacking in April
- 7 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 replica designer handbags
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 San Diego parks and attractions
- 13 Cape Cod in early April
- 14 USA with a 3 year old
- 15 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 16 united and carry-ons
- 17 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 18 Portland Maine Hotels
- 19 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 20 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 21 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 22 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 23 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!