My husband & I are doing a quick trip to Charlotte, Raleigh & Winston-Salem in July due to a possible job transfer. While we plan to mostly do house hunting in Charlotte, we would like to do some "touristy/sight seeing" in Raleigh or Winston-Salem or surrounding areas. Any suggestions on things not to miss during our trip?
Charlotte, Raleigh, Winston-Salem
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT. email@example.com
- 2 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 3 Utah 2
- 4 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 5 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 6 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 7 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 8 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 9 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 10 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 11 must see and do's in Maui?
- 12 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 13 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 14 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 15 New York City - apartment locations
- 16 Boston to see Sargent works
- 17 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 18 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 19 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 20 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 21 Girls' Getaway
- 22 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 23 Car Rental in Sedona
- 24 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 25 NYC hotel/July