My wife and I are going to Charlotte for a few days. Any hidden gems to check out? Anything within an hour drive that you would recommend. We are thinking of Charlotte as a possible place to move in the future and would be interested in knowing the best areas to live in and around the city, maybe we can check them out while we are there.
Charlotte Area Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 2 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 3 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 4 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 5 Texas
- 6 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 7 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 8 Hotels Philly
- 9 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 10 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 11 Cross Country RV Trip
- 12 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 13 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 14 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 15 Universal Orlando
- 16 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 17 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 18 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 19 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 20 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 21 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 22 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 23 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 24 California
- 25 Charleston, SC Beaches