My wife and I are going to Charlotte for a few days. Any hidden gems to check out? Anything within an hour drive that you would recommend. We are thinking of Charlotte as a possible place to move in the future and would be interested in knowing the best areas to live in and around the city, maybe we can check them out while we are there.
Charlotte Area Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 2 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 3 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 4 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 5 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 6 Best Destination in USA
- 7 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 8 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 9 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 10 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 11 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 12 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 13 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 14 x mas
- 15 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 16 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 17 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 18 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 19 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 20 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 21 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 22 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 23 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 24 New Orleans help please
- 25 Better cooking store in Seattle