I just bought plane tickets this morning, flying nonstop in and out of Charleston in early March, with 5 full days for sightseeing (3 additional days for air and ground travel). Right now I am in early stage of planning and thinking to spend three days in Charleston, one day in Savannah, and one day at Hilton Head. I'm wondering if there are any half-day kayak tours on Hilton Head in early March?
Charleston/Savannah in March Trip Planning
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 3 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 6 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 7 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 11 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 12 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 13 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 17 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 18 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 19 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 20 NYC theatre broadway
- 21 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 22 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 25 Restaurants in Charleston, SC