I just bought plane tickets this morning, flying nonstop in and out of Charleston in early March, with 5 full days for sightseeing (3 additional days for air and ground travel). Right now I am in early stage of planning and thinking to spend three days in Charleston, one day in Savannah, and one day at Hilton Head. I'm wondering if there are any half-day kayak tours on Hilton Head in early March?
Charleston/Savannah in March Trip Planning
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 3 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 4 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 5 Albuquerque to Denver
- 6 NYC
- 7 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 8 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 9 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 10 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 13 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 14 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 15 Michigan Beaches
- 16 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 17 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 18 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 19 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 20 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 25 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone