I just bought plane tickets this morning, flying nonstop in and out of Charleston in early March, with 5 full days for sightseeing (3 additional days for air and ground travel). Right now I am in early stage of planning and thinking to spend three days in Charleston, one day in Savannah, and one day at Hilton Head. I'm wondering if there are any half-day kayak tours on Hilton Head in early March?
Charleston/Savannah in March Trip Planning
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui itinerary
- 2 West Coast Road Trip
- 3 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 4 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 5 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 6 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 7 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 8 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 9 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 10 East Coast Road Trip
- 11 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 12 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 15 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 16 Pirateland SC
- 17 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 18 San Diego with Kids
- 19 Metro Card Options
- 20 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 21 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 22 getting around DC
- 23 California
- 24 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 25 Travel between Maui and Big Island