I just bought plane tickets this morning, flying nonstop in and out of Charleston in early March, with 5 full days for sightseeing (3 additional days for air and ground travel). Right now I am in early stage of planning and thinking to spend three days in Charleston, one day in Savannah, and one day at Hilton Head. I'm wondering if there are any half-day kayak tours on Hilton Head in early March?
Charleston/Savannah in March Trip Planning
- 1 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 2 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 3 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 4 Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
- 5 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 6 South Dakota--last minute trip; deciding where to stay in Black Hills
- 7 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 8 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 9 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 10 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 11 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 12 Updates from Hanalei
- 13 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 14 Northwest Trip
- 15 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 16 Death Valley in November
- 17 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 18 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 19 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 20 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 21 Blue ridge parkway
- 22 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 23 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 24 Western NC Zipline
- 25 Best places to stay between LA and San Francisco