Headed to Charleston soon and will not rent a car. Does anyone have a preference for transportation between the airport and the historic district? From what I've read a taxi will run @ $30 and there are shuttles. Or, is there only one shuttle that services the airport? Are reservations necessary? Looking for recommendations--thanks in advance!
Charleston: transportation between airport and historic district
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 3 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 4 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 5 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 6 New York City Restaurants
- 7 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 8 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 14 Family Camp in Maine
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 17 Travel West Coast
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 20 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 21 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 22 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 23 Brooklyn why?
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?