Please help! Have 16yo dd who has no interest in history, museums, etc. 14 yo ds easy to please. Driving from Durham (wedding) to Charleston (always wanted to go) then headed back toward home in NY. Thinking RIchmond and Annapolis. Ideas of what to do or an alternative itinerary.
Charleston to Richmond to Annapolis with teens in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 2 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 3 San Diego with Kids
- 4 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 5 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 6 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 7 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 8 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 9 Vegas hotels for families
- 10 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 11 Transportation help in Philly
- 12 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 13 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 14 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 15 Temecula< CA
- 16 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 17 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 18 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 19 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 20 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 23 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 24 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 25 Roundtop Texas Lodging