Please help! Have 16yo dd who has no interest in history, museums, etc. 14 yo ds easy to please. Driving from Durham (wedding) to Charleston (always wanted to go) then headed back toward home in NY. Thinking RIchmond and Annapolis. Ideas of what to do or an alternative itinerary.
Charleston to Richmond to Annapolis with teens in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What's new on Maui?
- 2 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 3 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 4 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 5 Oregon Road Trip
- 6 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 7 Colorado aspen updates
- 8 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 9 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 10 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 11 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 12 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 13 Christmas in TX
- 14 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 15 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 16 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 17 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 18 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 19 Tucson area flooding
- 20 Refining my California Itinerary
- 21 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 22 Getaway
- 23 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 24 Moving to New Jersey
- 25 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula