Please help! Have 16yo dd who has no interest in history, museums, etc. 14 yo ds easy to please. Driving from Durham (wedding) to Charleston (always wanted to go) then headed back toward home in NY. Thinking RIchmond and Annapolis. Ideas of what to do or an alternative itinerary.
Charleston to Richmond to Annapolis with teens in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 2 Itinerary opinions
- 3 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 4 Calgary to Banff
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 8 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 9 Mesa Verde
- 10 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 11 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 12 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 13 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 14 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 15 Our perfect day in Key West
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 culpepper
- 19 2 weeks in Alaska
- 20 Pub with food in Seattle
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014
- 23 An RV trip along the coast
- 24 NYC 1St Time
- 25 NEW YORK CITY!!!