Please help! Have 16yo dd who has no interest in history, museums, etc. 14 yo ds easy to please. Driving from Durham (wedding) to Charleston (always wanted to go) then headed back toward home in NY. Thinking RIchmond and Annapolis. Ideas of what to do or an alternative itinerary.
Charleston to Richmond to Annapolis with teens in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California coast: April
- 2 September trip to Michigan
- 3 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 4 Road Trip
- 5 New York Yankee Station
- 6 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 7 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 10 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 11 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 12 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 13 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 14 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 15 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 16 Roads into Estes Park
- 17 Whale watching
- 18 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 19 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 20 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 21 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 22 Houston in September
- 23 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 24 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 25 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!