Please help! Have 16yo dd who has no interest in history, museums, etc. 14 yo ds easy to please. Driving from Durham (wedding) to Charleston (always wanted to go) then headed back toward home in NY. Thinking RIchmond and Annapolis. Ideas of what to do or an alternative itinerary.
Charleston to Richmond to Annapolis with teens in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - mid October
- 2 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 3 Getting around the Big Island
- 4 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 5 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 6 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 7 New York Yankee Station
- 8 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 11 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 14 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 15 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 16 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 17 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 18 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 19 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 22 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 23 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 24 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 25 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park