We're looking at spending the week of Christmas probably splitting our time between Charleston and Savannah, since we're not been to either. The big question is which location to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? We'd be going to midnight mass, and then needing a fairly casual place or buffet that's open for Christmas dinner (because I'm a pretty picky eater). This would be our first time traveling at Christmas, and would like to maintain the holiday spirit.
Charleston, SC or Savannah, GA for Christmas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ackislander
- 2 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 3 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 4 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 5 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 6 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 7 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 8 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 9 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 10 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 11 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 12 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 13 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 14 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 15 Cross Country RV Trip
- 16 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 17 Hotels Philly
- 18 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 19 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 20 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 21 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 22 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 23 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 24 California
- 25 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?