We're looking at spending the week of Christmas probably splitting our time between Charleston and Savannah, since we're not been to either. The big question is which location to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? We'd be going to midnight mass, and then needing a fairly casual place or buffet that's open for Christmas dinner (because I'm a pretty picky eater). This would be our first time traveling at Christmas, and would like to maintain the holiday spirit.
Charleston, SC or Savannah, GA for Christmas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska- Best tours
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 3 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 4 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 5 First visit in New Mexico
- 6 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 7 San Diego Public Transportation
- 8 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 9 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 10 Yellowstone Dining
- 11 Coronado Ferry
- 12 Colorado trip
- 13 Cape cod and Acadia
- 14 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 15 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 16 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 17 Things to do around New York
- 18 Savannah GA
- 19 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 20 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 21 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 22 Hotels near beach orange county
- 23 Daytona Beach and ??
- 24 DC - WW2 flyover
- 25 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot