We're looking at spending the week of Christmas probably splitting our time between Charleston and Savannah, since we're not been to either. The big question is which location to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? We'd be going to midnight mass, and then needing a fairly casual place or buffet that's open for Christmas dinner (because I'm a pretty picky eater). This would be our first time traveling at Christmas, and would like to maintain the holiday spirit.
Charleston, SC or Savannah, GA for Christmas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Book of Mormon review
- 2 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 3 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 4 Colorado aspen updates
- 5 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 6 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 9 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 10 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 11 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 12 Arches National Park in a day
- 13 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 14 JFK Airport
- 15 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 16 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 19 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 20 Marco Island
- 21 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 22 things to do near Arches National Park
- 23 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 24 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 25 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed