We're looking at spending the week of Christmas probably splitting our time between Charleston and Savannah, since we're not been to either. The big question is which location to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? We'd be going to midnight mass, and then needing a fairly casual place or buffet that's open for Christmas dinner (because I'm a pretty picky eater). This would be our first time traveling at Christmas, and would like to maintain the holiday spirit.
Charleston, SC or Savannah, GA for Christmas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 2 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 3 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 4 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 5 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 6 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 7 best of yellowstone
- 8 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 9 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 10 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 13 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 14 San Francisco - mid October
- 15 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 16 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 17 Vegas hotels for families
- 18 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 19 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 20 San Diego with Kids
- 21 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 22 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 23 Transportation help in Philly
- 24 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 25 Where to stay for Acadia National Park