Thinking about a 3 day visit to Charleston SC. Our first trip there will be in January 2014. Will be driving and want recommendations for a 4 - 5 star hotel or bed and breakfast in the city. Also would like restaurant recommendations. Would also like to do a walking tour. Thanks.
Charleston SC 3 day visit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 4 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 5 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 6 moving to florida
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 9 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 10 Santa Barbara, California
- 11 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 12 Itinerary opinions
- 13 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 14 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 15 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 16 Charlotte restaurant help
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 21 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 24 Chicago trip
- 25 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson