My wife and I will be traveling to Kiawah Island in late September. On Friday night we are planning on having dinner in Charleston. We are looking for a fun/casual seafood place. It does not have to be on the water but that is an added benefit. I realize a lot of places directly on the water lack in the quality of food department. Price is not an issue but we are not looking for anything stuffy (we get enough of that in NYC where we live). Just a fun place with good food. Any suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks!
Charleston Restaurant Recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Calf trip
- 2 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 3 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 6 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 7 House sitter
- 8 Key West Hotel in January
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 11 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 x mas
- 14 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 15 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 16 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 17 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 18 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 19 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 20 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 21 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 22 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 23 Stopover in MIAMI
- 24 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 25 San Francisco Advice needed