My wife and I will be traveling to Kiawah Island in late September. On Friday night we are planning on having dinner in Charleston. We are looking for a fun/casual seafood place. It does not have to be on the water but that is an added benefit. I realize a lot of places directly on the water lack in the quality of food department. Price is not an issue but we are not looking for anything stuffy (we get enough of that in NYC where we live). Just a fun place with good food. Any suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks!
Charleston Restaurant Recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Backpacking in April
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 replica designer handbags
- 4 Portland Maine Hotels
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 7 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 8 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 9 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 10 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 11 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 12 united and carry-ons
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 15 Cape Cod in early April
- 16 USA with a 3 year old
- 17 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 18 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 22 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 23 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 24 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 25 Best seafood restaurant in Boston