My wife and I will be traveling to Kiawah Island in late September. On Friday night we are planning on having dinner in Charleston. We are looking for a fun/casual seafood place. It does not have to be on the water but that is an added benefit. I realize a lot of places directly on the water lack in the quality of food department. Price is not an issue but we are not looking for anything stuffy (we get enough of that in NYC where we live). Just a fun place with good food. Any suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks!
Charleston Restaurant Recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 2 Portland, OR hotel question
- 3 middlebury vt snow
- 4 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 5 san diego or nearby area
- 6 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 7 Texas
- 8 Los Angeles day trips
- 9 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 10 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 13 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 14 Self guided White House tour
- 15 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 16 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 17 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 18 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 19 Northwest USA
- 20 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 21 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 22 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 23 LA for a day and a half
- 24 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 25 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?