I'm looking for a not crazy expensive but not cheap restaurant for a final dinner in Charleston. I've heard of Husk and Fig, but I'm not a big fan of heavy/Southern food. Any other recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 4 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 5 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 7 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 8 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 9 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 10 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 11 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 12 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 13 Arches or Zion?
- 14 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 15 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 16 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 17 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 18 time to visit statue
- 19 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 20 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 21 Chester, CN
- 22 Northern California Gardens.
- 23 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 24 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip