I'm looking for a not crazy expensive but not cheap restaurant for a final dinner in Charleston. I've heard of Husk and Fig, but I'm not a big fan of heavy/Southern food. Any other recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 2 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 3 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 4 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 5 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 6 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 7 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 8 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 9 New Orleans to NYC RoadTrip
- 10 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 11 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 12 Cross-Country trip advice
- 13 Sunday brunch Kauai this weekend!
- 14 California Coast
- 15 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 16 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 17 Restaurants, Penn Quarter, Washington, DC
- 18 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 19 Washington State Attractions in Winter
- 20 Where is a bus station in NJ close to NY that I can take to Manhattan?
- 21 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 22 Finding Steve Perry
- 23 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 24 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 25 Washington DC