I'm looking for a not crazy expensive but not cheap restaurant for a final dinner in Charleston. I've heard of Husk and Fig, but I'm not a big fan of heavy/Southern food. Any other recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 2 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 3 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 4 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 5 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 6 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 7 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 8 Dining in St. Louis
- 9 AR State Parks
- 10 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 11 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 12 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 13 Help me with this
- 14 NYC For The Day
- 15 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 16 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 17 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 18 JFK Terminal 8
- 19 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 20 California Trip
- 21 Atlanta With Toddler
- 22 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 23 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 24 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 25 Tohono Chul Tucson?