My wife and I are heading to Charleston for a long weekend and figured that we need to do something aside from eating. Strolling along the battery and through the historic center to take in the old architecture and feeling of the city sound great, but we feel we should really see one of the plantations as well.
I've read a bit about visiting them and it seems that Boone Hall, Magnolia and Middleton are the most appealing to choose from.
We would love to see the beauty of these places, as well as learn about their history and see the homes as well.
We are not planning on renting a car, but if we need to for the day, we could.
So, if anyone can let us know which place you recommend for the first time visitor to South Carolina, and any additional info regarding arranged visits or travel, we would very much appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/luxalo-beauty/
- 2 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/synagen-iq
- 3 http://cluesforhealth.com/vfx-body-review/
- 4 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/pronutra-matrixes/
- 5 Are you looking dental checkup?
- 6 http://elevategffacts.com/blazeray-tactical-flashlight/
- 7 http://maleenhancementshop.info/ultraPur-wild-raspberry-ketone/
- 8 http://www.healthtalked.com/vderma/
- 9 Are you looking Conference Entertainment?
- 10 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 11 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 12 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 13 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 14 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 15 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 16 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 17 Staying outside DC
- 18 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 19 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 20 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 21 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 22 Ideas for New York
- 23 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 24 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 25 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe