My wife and I are heading to Charleston for a long weekend and figured that we need to do something aside from eating. Strolling along the battery and through the historic center to take in the old architecture and feeling of the city sound great, but we feel we should really see one of the plantations as well.
I've read a bit about visiting them and it seems that Boone Hall, Magnolia and Middleton are the most appealing to choose from.
We would love to see the beauty of these places, as well as learn about their history and see the homes as well.
We are not planning on renting a car, but if we need to for the day, we could.
So, if anyone can let us know which place you recommend for the first time visitor to South Carolina, and any additional info regarding arranged visits or travel, we would very much appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best In Order To Blow Away Fat Safely In
- 2 Choose An Antispyware Program Download
- 3 You have earned an associated
- 4 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 5 http://www.toptryloburn.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 6 internet sites and is not to be had at local retail
- 7 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/skinfresh-md-reviews/
- 8 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 9 teaspoon of table sugar only has about sixteen
- 10 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 11 How Lower Belly Fat Easy And Correctly
- 12 http://healthpurelives.com/skinfresh-md/
- 13 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 14 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 15 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 16 OHare car service north suburbs
- 17 Yellowstone
- 18 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 19 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 20 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 21 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 22 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 23 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 24 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 25 Suggestions for Philadelphia