My wife and I are heading to Charleston for a long weekend and figured that we need to do something aside from eating. Strolling along the battery and through the historic center to take in the old architecture and feeling of the city sound great, but we feel we should really see one of the plantations as well.
I've read a bit about visiting them and it seems that Boone Hall, Magnolia and Middleton are the most appealing to choose from.
We would love to see the beauty of these places, as well as learn about their history and see the homes as well.
We are not planning on renting a car, but if we need to for the day, we could.
So, if anyone can let us know which place you recommend for the first time visitor to South Carolina, and any additional info regarding arranged visits or travel, we would very much appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 2 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/derma-vibrance-cream/
- 3 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 4 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 5 Are You Looking Effective criminal case’s attorney?
- 6 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 7 http://www.oleville.net/tvolve-testo-booster/
- 8 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 9 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/dermaserre-reviews/
- 10 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 11 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/dermaserre-reviews/
- 12 Are You Looking Updated sports news?
- 13 Easy way to get Beatiful body shape with ExoSlim
- 14 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 15 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 16 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 17 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 18 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 19 California/Yosemite
- 20 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 21 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 22 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 23 Uber availability on Long Island
- 24 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 25 Fall in Ozarks