Here's my 2nd attempt at this post; my first is impossible to read.
I would love to hear your thoughts on my itinerary:
3/16 - sunday
lunch: sermet's corner
walking tour (using booklet from visitor center)
lunch: 5 Loaves Cafe
King Street stroll/shopping?
*probably most of the day (either lunch or dinner at Boulevard Diner)
*Civil War Walking Tour (9am-11am)
*Heyward-Washington House and Nathaniel-Russel House
* Taste of Low Country cooking Class (lunch?)
House and Gardens Tour
*High Tea/Charleston Place
*Culinary Walking Tour 9:30 am -11:30 am
Magnolia Plantation tour
maybe Brunch before I leave
I've tried to build in free time in which to relax by the Battery/Waterfront park - that kind of thing.
If anyone else has any thoughts on the above, I'd sure appreciate hearing them. I'm pretty expert at traveling solo, but I always love getting input from locals.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 IAH to HOU Questions
- 2 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 3 Great OR beach house locations?
- 4 Ideas for New York
- 5 San Francisco transit options
- 6 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 7 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 8 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 9 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 10 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 11 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 12 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 13 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 14 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 15 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 16 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 17 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 18 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 19 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 20 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 21 No Spam this morning!!
- 22 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 23 Honeymoon on PCH
- 24 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 25 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"