Here's my 2nd attempt at this post; my first is impossible to read.
I would love to hear your thoughts on my itinerary:
3/16 - sunday
lunch: sermet's corner
walking tour (using booklet from visitor center)
lunch: 5 Loaves Cafe
King Street stroll/shopping?
*probably most of the day (either lunch or dinner at Boulevard Diner)
*Civil War Walking Tour (9am-11am)
*Heyward-Washington House and Nathaniel-Russel House
* Taste of Low Country cooking Class (lunch?)
House and Gardens Tour
*High Tea/Charleston Place
*Culinary Walking Tour 9:30 am -11:30 am
Magnolia Plantation tour
maybe Brunch before I leave
I've tried to build in free time in which to relax by the Battery/Waterfront park - that kind of thing.
If anyone else has any thoughts on the above, I'd sure appreciate hearing them. I'm pretty expert at traveling solo, but I always love getting input from locals.
Charleston in March/itinerary help
- 1 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 2 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 3 hotel near Met NYC
- 4 Where should I move to?
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 St. Augustine, Florida
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Fripp island
- 11 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 12 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 13 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 14 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 17 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 18 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 19 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Hotel near Public Theater
- 22 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 23 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles