Here's my 2nd attempt at this post; my first is impossible to read.
I would love to hear your thoughts on my itinerary:
3/16 - sunday
lunch: sermet's corner
walking tour (using booklet from visitor center)
lunch: 5 Loaves Cafe
King Street stroll/shopping?
*probably most of the day (either lunch or dinner at Boulevard Diner)
*Civil War Walking Tour (9am-11am)
*Heyward-Washington House and Nathaniel-Russel House
* Taste of Low Country cooking Class (lunch?)
House and Gardens Tour
*High Tea/Charleston Place
*Culinary Walking Tour 9:30 am -11:30 am
Magnolia Plantation tour
maybe Brunch before I leave
I've tried to build in free time in which to relax by the Battery/Waterfront park - that kind of thing.
If anyone else has any thoughts on the above, I'd sure appreciate hearing them. I'm pretty expert at traveling solo, but I always love getting input from locals.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring to Tucson
- 2 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 3 Roadtrip July 2017
- 4 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 5 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 6 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 7 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 8 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 9 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 10 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 11 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 12 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 13 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 14 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 15 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 16 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 17 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 18 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 19 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 20 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 21 10 days vacation in California
- 22 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 23 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 24 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 25 Utah National Parks visit