Here's my 2nd attempt at this post; my first is impossible to read.
I would love to hear your thoughts on my itinerary:
3/16 - sunday
lunch: sermet's corner
walking tour (using booklet from visitor center)
lunch: 5 Loaves Cafe
King Street stroll/shopping?
*probably most of the day (either lunch or dinner at Boulevard Diner)
*Civil War Walking Tour (9am-11am)
*Heyward-Washington House and Nathaniel-Russel House
* Taste of Low Country cooking Class (lunch?)
House and Gardens Tour
*High Tea/Charleston Place
*Culinary Walking Tour 9:30 am -11:30 am
Magnolia Plantation tour
maybe Brunch before I leave
I've tried to build in free time in which to relax by the Battery/Waterfront park - that kind of thing.
If anyone else has any thoughts on the above, I'd sure appreciate hearing them. I'm pretty expert at traveling solo, but I always love getting input from locals.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 roaming sim card
- 2 http://www.healthoptimumfact.com/skinFresh-md-wrinkle-reviews/
- 3 Do you want to take Irvine Carpet Cleaning Service?
- 4 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/rejuva-complex/
- 5 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 6 addition nevertheless it moreover preserve
- 7 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 8 Clients will have got to expect to
- 9 There is a variety of methods a person
- 10 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/boostero/
- 11 http://boostupmuscles.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 12 http://www.health2facts.org/testo-boost-x/
- 13 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 14 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 15 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 16 Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 18 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 19 New Years Eve in NYC
- 20 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 21 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 22 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 23 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 24 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 25 Moving to a new state looking for advice