Here's my 2nd attempt at this post; my first is impossible to read.
I would love to hear your thoughts on my itinerary:
3/16 - sunday
lunch: sermet's corner
walking tour (using booklet from visitor center)
lunch: 5 Loaves Cafe
King Street stroll/shopping?
*probably most of the day (either lunch or dinner at Boulevard Diner)
*Civil War Walking Tour (9am-11am)
*Heyward-Washington House and Nathaniel-Russel House
* Taste of Low Country cooking Class (lunch?)
House and Gardens Tour
*High Tea/Charleston Place
*Culinary Walking Tour 9:30 am -11:30 am
Magnolia Plantation tour
maybe Brunch before I leave
I've tried to build in free time in which to relax by the Battery/Waterfront park - that kind of thing.
If anyone else has any thoughts on the above, I'd sure appreciate hearing them. I'm pretty expert at traveling solo, but I always love getting input from locals.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4tips.com/vivax-male-enhancement/
- 2 Best LA Tour Ever!
- 3 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 4 Santa Fe Itineray
- 5 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 6 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 7 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 8 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 9 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 10 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 11 Boston area hotels
- 12 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 13 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 14 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 15 Miami for 2 days
- 16 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 17 Great Falls or Helena?
- 18 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 19 What to request?
- 20 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 21 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 22 What to see in Portland
- 23 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 24 How much cash do you travel with?
- 25 More problems for Big Sur