Here's my 2nd attempt at this post; my first is impossible to read.
I would love to hear your thoughts on my itinerary:
3/16 - sunday
lunch: sermet's corner
walking tour (using booklet from visitor center)
lunch: 5 Loaves Cafe
King Street stroll/shopping?
*probably most of the day (either lunch or dinner at Boulevard Diner)
*Civil War Walking Tour (9am-11am)
*Heyward-Washington House and Nathaniel-Russel House
* Taste of Low Country cooking Class (lunch?)
House and Gardens Tour
*High Tea/Charleston Place
*Culinary Walking Tour 9:30 am -11:30 am
Magnolia Plantation tour
maybe Brunch before I leave
I've tried to build in free time in which to relax by the Battery/Waterfront park - that kind of thing.
If anyone else has any thoughts on the above, I'd sure appreciate hearing them. I'm pretty expert at traveling solo, but I always love getting input from locals.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 2 Wilmington DE questions
- 3 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 4 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 5 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 6 Planning our Move
- 7 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 8 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 9 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 10 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 11 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 12 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 13 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 14 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 15 Hotel advise Chicago
- 16 Maui and Kauai
- 17 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 18 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 19 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 20 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 21 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 22 Trip to Cali
- 23 NYC Hotel Decision
- 24 NFL tickets
- 25 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim