Here's my 2nd attempt at this post; my first is impossible to read.
I would love to hear your thoughts on my itinerary:
3/16 - sunday
lunch: sermet's corner
walking tour (using booklet from visitor center)
lunch: 5 Loaves Cafe
King Street stroll/shopping?
*probably most of the day (either lunch or dinner at Boulevard Diner)
*Civil War Walking Tour (9am-11am)
*Heyward-Washington House and Nathaniel-Russel House
* Taste of Low Country cooking Class (lunch?)
House and Gardens Tour
*High Tea/Charleston Place
*Culinary Walking Tour 9:30 am -11:30 am
Magnolia Plantation tour
maybe Brunch before I leave
I've tried to build in free time in which to relax by the Battery/Waterfront park - that kind of thing.
If anyone else has any thoughts on the above, I'd sure appreciate hearing them. I'm pretty expert at traveling solo, but I always love getting input from locals.
Charleston in March/itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 2 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 3 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 4 Best places to move to Florida?
- 5 Question about Miami travel
- 6 Salt Lake City
- 7 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 8 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 12 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 13 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 14 Locker at JFK
- 15 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 16 San Diego grocery stores
- 17 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 18 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 19 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 20 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 21 Key Largo, FL
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 24 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 25 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help