Here's my 2nd attempt at this post; my first is impossible to read.
I would love to hear your thoughts on my itinerary:
3/16 - sunday
lunch: sermet's corner
walking tour (using booklet from visitor center)
lunch: 5 Loaves Cafe
King Street stroll/shopping?
*probably most of the day (either lunch or dinner at Boulevard Diner)
*Civil War Walking Tour (9am-11am)
*Heyward-Washington House and Nathaniel-Russel House
* Taste of Low Country cooking Class (lunch?)
House and Gardens Tour
*High Tea/Charleston Place
*Culinary Walking Tour 9:30 am -11:30 am
Magnolia Plantation tour
maybe Brunch before I leave
I've tried to build in free time in which to relax by the Battery/Waterfront park - that kind of thing.
If anyone else has any thoughts on the above, I'd sure appreciate hearing them. I'm pretty expert at traveling solo, but I always love getting input from locals.
Charleston in March/itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 2 Boston/Fenway park
- 3 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 4 Atlanta with kids
- 5 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 6 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 7 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 8 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 11 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 15 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 16 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 17 Family Camp in Maine
- 18 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 19 San Diego
- 20 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 21 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 22 Timeshare Nightmares
- 23 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier