Here's my 2nd attempt at this post; my first is impossible to read.
I would love to hear your thoughts on my itinerary:
3/16 - sunday
lunch: sermet's corner
walking tour (using booklet from visitor center)
lunch: 5 Loaves Cafe
King Street stroll/shopping?
*probably most of the day (either lunch or dinner at Boulevard Diner)
*Civil War Walking Tour (9am-11am)
*Heyward-Washington House and Nathaniel-Russel House
* Taste of Low Country cooking Class (lunch?)
House and Gardens Tour
*High Tea/Charleston Place
*Culinary Walking Tour 9:30 am -11:30 am
Magnolia Plantation tour
maybe Brunch before I leave
I've tried to build in free time in which to relax by the Battery/Waterfront park - that kind of thing.
If anyone else has any thoughts on the above, I'd sure appreciate hearing them. I'm pretty expert at traveling solo, but I always love getting input from locals.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 2 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 3 20 Days Road Trip
- 4 Briefly, in WNY
- 5 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 6 Denver to Yellowstone
- 7 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 8 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 9 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 10 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 11 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 12 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 13 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 14 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 15 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 16 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 17 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 18 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 19 hotel in NYC
- 20 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 21 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 22 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 23 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 24 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 25 A week in Ohau - what to do?