Here's my 2nd attempt at this post; my first is impossible to read.
I would love to hear your thoughts on my itinerary:
3/16 - sunday
lunch: sermet's corner
walking tour (using booklet from visitor center)
lunch: 5 Loaves Cafe
King Street stroll/shopping?
*probably most of the day (either lunch or dinner at Boulevard Diner)
*Civil War Walking Tour (9am-11am)
*Heyward-Washington House and Nathaniel-Russel House
* Taste of Low Country cooking Class (lunch?)
House and Gardens Tour
*High Tea/Charleston Place
*Culinary Walking Tour 9:30 am -11:30 am
Magnolia Plantation tour
maybe Brunch before I leave
I've tried to build in free time in which to relax by the Battery/Waterfront park - that kind of thing.
If anyone else has any thoughts on the above, I'd sure appreciate hearing them. I'm pretty expert at traveling solo, but I always love getting input from locals.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 2 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 3 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 4 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 5 November redwoods trip
- 6 blue ridge parkway?
- 7 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 8 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 9 Oakland Airport Transportation
- 10 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 11 Does custom essay writing service important for students
- 12 My Topic TitleHow custom essay writing service is benefit for the students?
- 13 http://mtgsalvation.org/tvolve-reviews/
- 14 http://gomusclebuilding.com/boost-ultimate-male-enhancement/
- 15 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 16 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/exoslim/
- 17 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 18 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 19 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 20 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 21 Wedding gifts?
- 22 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 23 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 24 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 25 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15