Would it be too hot, or still reasonably comfortable? What about the rain this time of year?
We could potentially push out to September... would that make a big difference?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans logistics
- 2 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 3 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 4 Western U.S. Road trip
- 5 First Trip to New Orleans
- 6 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 7 North Carolina Coast
- 8 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 9 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 10 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 11 Wildlife hike in Colorado Springs
- 12 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks
- 13 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 14 shopping with teenager in D, C.
- 15 Seattle plus: San Juan Island, Victoria, or Vancouver?
- 16 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 17 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 18 Aspen, Vail, Summit CO, RMNP Trip report - long
- 19 San Antonio area - thinking of you
- 20 Returned from Sedona
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 23 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 24 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 25 Cripple Creek---Worth it??