Would it be too hot, or still reasonably comfortable? What about the rain this time of year?
We could potentially push out to September... would that make a big difference?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 2 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 3 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 4 Classic NYC Deli
- 5 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 6 Cape Cod visit in August
- 7 Is this a new record for spam?
- 8 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 9 8 day trip to Florida
- 10 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 11 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 12 Buying wine New York City
- 13 Sedona to Vegas
- 14 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 15 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 16 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 17 Tulip time
- 18 Nashville Public Transportation
- 19 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 20 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 21 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 22 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 23 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 24 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 25 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon