We are visiting Charleston in April and have been trying to decide between the Frances Marion and the Mills House. We have been told that stuff is within walking distance of the Frances Marion, but the Mills House (As well as the Fulton Lane Inn, which is another option) is more in town. We will not be renting a car and would like a convenient walk to restuarants/bars/shops. Is the Frances Marion WAY too far away?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key Largo, FL
- 2 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 3 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 4 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 5 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 6 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 7 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 8 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 9 West Coast Bound End of March
- 10 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 11 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 12 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 13 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 14 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 15 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 19 Locker at JFK
- 20 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 21 Best places to move to Florida?
- 22 Philadelphia
- 23 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 24 San Diego
- 25 Trip to Maine/Quebec City, Canada - August 2013