We are visiting Charleston in April and have been trying to decide between the Frances Marion and the Mills House. We have been told that stuff is within walking distance of the Frances Marion, but the Mills House (As well as the Fulton Lane Inn, which is another option) is more in town. We will not be renting a car and would like a convenient walk to restuarants/bars/shops. Is the Frances Marion WAY too far away?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Vero Beach FL
- 2 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 5 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 8 Question about Boulder area
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 11 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 12 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 13 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 14 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 15 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 16 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 17 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 18 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 22 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 23 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 24 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 25 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January