We need 2 rooms for 1 night (Fri) in July. As we will be on our way to HHI, and we have been to CHS many, many times, looking for good, clean hotel in suburbs. We do plan to visit Battery on Saturday, but looking to keep price around $100/room. Perhaps a Priceline bid? But which area to request? Want to stop at Costco before we leave for HHI. Thanks!
Charleston Hotel Suggestions - not on Battery, suburbs?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 2 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 3 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 4 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 5 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 7 Best places to move to Florida?
- 8 Question about Miami travel
- 9 Salt Lake City
- 10 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 14 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 15 Locker at JFK
- 16 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 17 San Diego grocery stores
- 18 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 21 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 22 Key Largo, FL
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 25 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??