We are hoping to travel to Charleston this March. Trying to decide if we (4ladies) should stay at the Aloft hotel near the airport and rent a car to get to town each day or stay in town and not rent a car. Deciding based on if there is available and ample parking. Any advice?
Charleston Home & Garden Tours
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel near Miami airport
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 4 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 5 Road Trip SW
- 6 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 7 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 8 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 9 culpepper
- 10 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 11 Chicago trip
- 12 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 13 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 14 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 15 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 16 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 17 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 Santa Barbara, California
- 20 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 23 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 24 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 25 Philly