Looking for a fall romantic getaway with shopping and golf. We are leaning toward Charleston but would like feedback on other options. Lodging and restaurant recommendations are also appreciated. We have never been to any of these destinations and would like a long weekend to relax in a laid back destination with options should we choose to golf or shop.
Charleston, Hilton Head, or Myrtle Beach??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 4 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 5 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 6 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 7 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 8 Alaska
- 9 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 10 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 15 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 16 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 17 First family ski trip
- 18 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 19 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 20 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 21 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 22 NYC theatre broadway
- 23 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 Huntington Beach - hostels?