My adult daughter and I are going for a 6 night vacation to Charleston- Savannah area from Wednesday through Tuesday of the following week. I just learned that the Cooper Bridge run is the Saturday of our visit. How should we best avoid the race traffic for days leading up to race and the closures etc the day of? Elegant and well located hotel favorites? Day trips? Savannah ideas? We like scenery, history, architecture, good food.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 2 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 3 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 4 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 5 Road trip
- 6 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 7 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 8 Getting married to a French man
- 9 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 10 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 11 Cable Cars/Trolleys
- 12 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 13 Staying outside DC
- 14 Phantom Ranch and....
- 15 Where to stay in Carmel area?
- 16 Where to visit
- 17 A Few Days in Asheville
- 18 10 Day California Trip - Itinirary Help
- 19 Miami to Ft Lauderdale
- 20 Great OR beach house locations?
- 21 Lower Manhattan Late Night Eats
- 22 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 23 New York in December
- 24 Need a "Suites" hotel in Midtown Manhattan
- 25 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion