My adult daughter and I are going for a 6 night vacation to Charleston- Savannah area from Wednesday through Tuesday of the following week. I just learned that the Cooper Bridge run is the Saturday of our visit. How should we best avoid the race traffic for days leading up to race and the closures etc the day of? Elegant and well located hotel favorites? Day trips? Savannah ideas? We like scenery, history, architecture, good food.
Charleston experts please!
- 1 Paso Robles, CA
- 2 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 3 SFO airport changing terminals
- 4 Train from Newark to Manhattan
- 5 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 6 Transport between SW National Parks ~ 3 weeks trip
- 7 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 8 San Diego or Hawaii
- 9 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 10 Vegas Shows
- 11 Would you become a "fake" travel agent to save money?
- 12 South Haven, Michigan in the winter
- 13 NYC votes all cigarette bans and laws apply to "vapor" cigarettes
- 14 SF Activities
- 15 Florida: Palm Beach to Sarasota
- 16 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 17 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 18 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 19 Full day in Nashville
- 20 Skiing
- 21 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 22 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 23 Kona/Lyman's Bay rental property?
- 24 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 25 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel