My adult daughter and I are going for a 6 night vacation to Charleston- Savannah area from Wednesday through Tuesday of the following week. I just learned that the Cooper Bridge run is the Saturday of our visit. How should we best avoid the race traffic for days leading up to race and the closures etc the day of? Elegant and well located hotel favorites? Day trips? Savannah ideas? We like scenery, history, architecture, good food.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 2 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 3 USA October 2016
- 4 Redwood National Forest
- 5 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 6 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 7 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 8 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 9 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 10 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 11 Kings and Sequoia.
- 12 Uber and Miami
- 13 Renting a car in miami, fl
- 14 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 15 BRAVOFLY - SCAM
- 16 Austin and ?, Texas Family Spring Break 2015 - Trying again
- 17 New Orleants dining
- 18 Springtime in Florida
- 19 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 20 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
- 21 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 22 new orleans in july
- 23 Indoor Parking at JFK?
- 24 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 25 Need ideas for 3-4 day getaway from Cincinnati