My adult daughter and I are going for a 6 night vacation to Charleston- Savannah area from Wednesday through Tuesday of the following week. I just learned that the Cooper Bridge run is the Saturday of our visit. How should we best avoid the race traffic for days leading up to race and the closures etc the day of? Elegant and well located hotel favorites? Day trips? Savannah ideas? We like scenery, history, architecture, good food.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy Driver's License, Passport, ((firstname.lastname@example.org))
- 2 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 3 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 4 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 5 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 6 Looking for info on visiting the John Day Fossil Beds NM in Oregon
- 7 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport
- 8 Trip Starting from New York
- 9 Phone SIM
- 10 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 11 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 12 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 13 New England Canada Road Trip
- 14 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 15 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 16 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 17 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 18 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 19 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 20 A day in Boston
- 21 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 22 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 23 Newport , RI
- 24 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 25 Nilichik Ak.