My adult daughter and I are going for a 6 night vacation to Charleston- Savannah area from Wednesday through Tuesday of the following week. I just learned that the Cooper Bridge run is the Saturday of our visit. How should we best avoid the race traffic for days leading up to race and the closures etc the day of? Elegant and well located hotel favorites? Day trips? Savannah ideas? We like scenery, history, architecture, good food.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 2 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 3 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 4 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 5 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 6 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
- 7 Annapolis to Boston
- 8 2 months in Hawaii!
- 9 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 10 Road Trip
- 11 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 12 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 13 Trailing of the Sheep Festival
- 14 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 15 Does anyone know the hotel in Maui...
- 16 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 17 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 18 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 19 Vegas Where to Start
- 20 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 21 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 22 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 23 Yellowstone June 2014
- 24 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 25 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary