My adult daughter and I are going for a 6 night vacation to Charleston- Savannah area from Wednesday through Tuesday of the following week. I just learned that the Cooper Bridge run is the Saturday of our visit. How should we best avoid the race traffic for days leading up to race and the closures etc the day of? Elegant and well located hotel favorites? Day trips? Savannah ideas? We like scenery, history, architecture, good food.
Charleston experts please!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 3 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 4 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 8 Universal studios/Orlando
- 9 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 10 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 11 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 12 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 13 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 14 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 17 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 18 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 19 USA with a 3 year old
- 20 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 21 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 22 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 23 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 24 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 25 Dividing time in Grand Canyon