My adult daughter and I are going for a 6 night vacation to Charleston- Savannah area from Wednesday through Tuesday of the following week. I just learned that the Cooper Bridge run is the Saturday of our visit. How should we best avoid the race traffic for days leading up to race and the closures etc the day of? Elegant and well located hotel favorites? Day trips? Savannah ideas? We like scenery, history, architecture, good food.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 2 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 3 what western states to spend the most time in
- 4 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 5 Hawaii - where?
- 6 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 7 Little Compton, RI
- 8 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 9 Moab UT Accommendations
- 10 A week in NYC - first timers
- 11 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 12 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 13 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 14 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 15 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 16 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 17 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 18 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 19 Retiring in Florida
- 20 Help with first time
- 21 NJ to Florida drive
- 22 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 23 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 24 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 25 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town