My adult daughter and I are going for a 6 night vacation to Charleston- Savannah area from Wednesday through Tuesday of the following week. I just learned that the Cooper Bridge run is the Saturday of our visit. How should we best avoid the race traffic for days leading up to race and the closures etc the day of? Elegant and well located hotel favorites? Day trips? Savannah ideas? We like scenery, history, architecture, good food.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bracebridge Dinner at the Ahwahnee Hotel
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 4 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 5 best custom bobblehead doll
- 6 Uber availability on Long Island
- 7 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 8 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 9 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 10 Fort Myers Area
- 11 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 12 4 Days in Mass.
- 13 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 14 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 15 Yellowstone
- 16 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 17 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 18 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 19 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 20 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 21 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 22 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 23 Hawaii with older parents
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco