My adult daughter and I are going for a 6 night vacation to Charleston- Savannah area from Wednesday through Tuesday of the following week. I just learned that the Cooper Bridge run is the Saturday of our visit. How should we best avoid the race traffic for days leading up to race and the closures etc the day of? Elegant and well located hotel favorites? Day trips? Savannah ideas? We like scenery, history, architecture, good food.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 2 Cross-Country trip advice
- 3 http://www.idealhealthdoctor.com/nutra-forskolin-reviews/
- 4 accelerated whole so afte
- 5 http://fitnessbiotics.com/epifresh-reviews/
- 6 http://www.athleticgreensfacts.com/juggernox-reviews/
- 7 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 8 http://www.pinkgarciniafacts.com/exoslim-exoboost/
- 9 http://www.toptryloburn.com/x-pro-garcinia/
- 10 Order Mifeprex At Cheap Price
- 11 A Brief Overview on Duties of Credit Repair Specialists
- 12 http://hotsupplement.com/relaxphin
- 13 What's Greatest Peni
- 14 Why Is My Hp Printer No Longer Working?
- 15 http://wellnesssupplement.com/nuage-skin/
- 16 Yoga Retreats
- 17 Do you want Guideline for start any business?
- 18 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 19 White Noise achine
- 20 Which Indian Places are best to visit in USA?
- 21 X Pro Garcinia
- 22 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/nuage-skin/
- 23 http://maleenhancementshop.info/trigger-xl/
- 24 http://www.healthcarebooster.com/follinique/
- 25 What is Opinion Polls?