We'll be going to Charleston in September and so far it seems like a pretty expensive place to visit. I see all sorts of restaurant recommendations but no one mentioning costs. What are some great historic district restaurants that won't drain my wallet?
Charleston eats that won't break the bank
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 2 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 3 san diego or nearby area
- 4 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 5 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 6 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 7 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 8 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 9 Moving to CT
- 10 LA for a day and a half
- 11 Hotels Philly
- 12 Northwest USA
- 13 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 14 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 17 Texas
- 18 Ackislander
- 19 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 20 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 21 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 22 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 23 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 24 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 25 First Trip to California with Family of 6