We'll be going to Charleston in September and so far it seems like a pretty expensive place to visit. I see all sorts of restaurant recommendations but no one mentioning costs. What are some great historic district restaurants that won't drain my wallet?
Charleston eats that won't break the bank
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 2 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 3 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 4 Whale watching
- 5 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 6 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 7 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 8 palm desert, CA
- 9 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 10 New York Trip
- 11 New York City Restaurants
- 12 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 13 Road Trip
- 14 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 16 Houston in September
- 17 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 18 Traffic north on Hwy. 1 in Maine Sat. 9/20 midday
- 19 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 20 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 21 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 22 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 23 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 25 Scouting Mt. Dora, Florida