My boyfriend and I are taking a last minute trip to SC in a few weeks, and we're going to spend two nights in Charleston (5/25 and 5/26). We'd like to stay in a small B&B in the historical district, and we're looking to pay ~$150/night.
I'm considering the Palmer House B&B or the Palmer's Pinckney Inn. I didn't find much information on this board about either, so I'd love it if anyone has feedback. We were particularly interested in the location of Palmer House and what appear to be the fantastic views. (The room that is available is the Magnolia Suite).
Alternatively, would welcome other suggestions for B&Bs that people feel strongly about. Thanks in advance, we really appreciate it!
(By the way, I know a lot of places will be full since we're waiting til the last minute to book, this is sort of a spur of the moment getaway).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 2 New Mexico in May
- 3 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 4 Redwoods National Park
- 5 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 6 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 7 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 8 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 9 Traveling Alone
- 10 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 11 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 12 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 13 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 14 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 15 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 16 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 17 Arizona in late January
- 18 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 19 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 20 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 21 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 22 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 23 Las Vegas Vacation
- 24 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 25 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary