My boyfriend and I are taking a last minute trip to SC in a few weeks, and we're going to spend two nights in Charleston (5/25 and 5/26). We'd like to stay in a small B&B in the historical district, and we're looking to pay ~$150/night.
I'm considering the Palmer House B&B or the Palmer's Pinckney Inn. I didn't find much information on this board about either, so I'd love it if anyone has feedback. We were particularly interested in the location of Palmer House and what appear to be the fantastic views. (The room that is available is the Magnolia Suite).
Alternatively, would welcome other suggestions for B&Bs that people feel strongly about. Thanks in advance, we really appreciate it!
(By the way, I know a lot of places will be full since we're waiting til the last minute to book, this is sort of a spur of the moment getaway).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 2 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 5 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 6 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 7 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 8 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 9 Airfares in the 1970's
- 10 Relocating to the Deep South
- 11 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 12 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 13 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 14 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 15 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 16 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 17 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 18 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 19 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 20 Seattle to San Francisco
- 21 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 22 San Francisco and Napa
- 23 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 24 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 25 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?