My boyfriend and I are taking a last minute trip to SC in a few weeks, and we're going to spend two nights in Charleston (5/25 and 5/26). We'd like to stay in a small B&B in the historical district, and we're looking to pay ~$150/night.
I'm considering the Palmer House B&B or the Palmer's Pinckney Inn. I didn't find much information on this board about either, so I'd love it if anyone has feedback. We were particularly interested in the location of Palmer House and what appear to be the fantastic views. (The room that is available is the Magnolia Suite).
Alternatively, would welcome other suggestions for B&Bs that people feel strongly about. Thanks in advance, we really appreciate it!
(By the way, I know a lot of places will be full since we're waiting til the last minute to book, this is sort of a spur of the moment getaway).
Charleston - Bed & Breakfast Help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 2 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 3 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Wine Country Picnic
- 6 Washington DC Metro
- 7 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 8 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 9 Road trip through the south
- 10 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 Myrtle Beach
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 17 Getting around Las Vegas
- 18 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 19 Travel West Coast
- 20 Rafting near Denali
- 21 Where to go in Maine?
- 22 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 23 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving