My boyfriend and I are taking a last minute trip to SC in a few weeks, and we're going to spend two nights in Charleston (5/25 and 5/26). We'd like to stay in a small B&B in the historical district, and we're looking to pay ~$150/night.
I'm considering the Palmer House B&B or the Palmer's Pinckney Inn. I didn't find much information on this board about either, so I'd love it if anyone has feedback. We were particularly interested in the location of Palmer House and what appear to be the fantastic views. (The room that is available is the Magnolia Suite).
Alternatively, would welcome other suggestions for B&Bs that people feel strongly about. Thanks in advance, we really appreciate it!
(By the way, I know a lot of places will be full since we're waiting til the last minute to book, this is sort of a spur of the moment getaway).
Charleston - Bed & Breakfast Help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 2 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 3 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 4 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 5 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 6 New York city--best time to visit??
- 7 Maui Luau?
- 8 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 9 American Honeymoon in March
- 10 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 11 California & French Polynesia
- 12 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 13 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 14 General Utah planning questions
- 15 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Boston area -- nature
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 20 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 21 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 22 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 23 SFO black friday traffic
- 24 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 25 best place for New Year's in the South?