My boyfriend and I are taking a last minute trip to SC in a few weeks, and we're going to spend two nights in Charleston (5/25 and 5/26). We'd like to stay in a small B&B in the historical district, and we're looking to pay ~$150/night.
I'm considering the Palmer House B&B or the Palmer's Pinckney Inn. I didn't find much information on this board about either, so I'd love it if anyone has feedback. We were particularly interested in the location of Palmer House and what appear to be the fantastic views. (The room that is available is the Magnolia Suite).
Alternatively, would welcome other suggestions for B&Bs that people feel strongly about. Thanks in advance, we really appreciate it!
(By the way, I know a lot of places will be full since we're waiting til the last minute to book, this is sort of a spur of the moment getaway).
Charleston - Bed & Breakfast Help
- 1 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 2 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 3 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 4 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 5 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 7 Newport, RI Questions
- 8 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 9 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 10 Around North America (cruise)
- 11 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 12 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 13 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 16 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 19 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 20 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 21 Boston and surrounding area
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 24 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 25 Cedar Point Wait Times