My boyfriend and I are taking a last minute trip to SC in a few weeks, and we're going to spend two nights in Charleston (5/25 and 5/26). We'd like to stay in a small B&B in the historical district, and we're looking to pay ~$150/night.
I'm considering the Palmer House B&B or the Palmer's Pinckney Inn. I didn't find much information on this board about either, so I'd love it if anyone has feedback. We were particularly interested in the location of Palmer House and what appear to be the fantastic views. (The room that is available is the Magnolia Suite).
Alternatively, would welcome other suggestions for B&Bs that people feel strongly about. Thanks in advance, we really appreciate it!
(By the way, I know a lot of places will be full since we're waiting til the last minute to book, this is sort of a spur of the moment getaway).
Charleston - Bed & Breakfast Help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City and New England
- 2 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 3 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 4 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 6 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 7 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 8 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 9 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 12 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 13 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 16 Best Destination in USA
- 17 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 18 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 19 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 20 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 x mas
- 23 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 24 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 25 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice