My boyfriend and I are taking a last minute trip to SC in a few weeks, and we're going to spend two nights in Charleston (5/25 and 5/26). We'd like to stay in a small B&B in the historical district, and we're looking to pay ~$150/night.
I'm considering the Palmer House B&B or the Palmer's Pinckney Inn. I didn't find much information on this board about either, so I'd love it if anyone has feedback. We were particularly interested in the location of Palmer House and what appear to be the fantastic views. (The room that is available is the Magnolia Suite).
Alternatively, would welcome other suggestions for B&Bs that people feel strongly about. Thanks in advance, we really appreciate it!
(By the way, I know a lot of places will be full since we're waiting til the last minute to book, this is sort of a spur of the moment getaway).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii and...where?
- 2 Christmas in Colorado
- 3 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 4 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 5 Stellarossa: You Should Know Better
- 6 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 7 Marfa/Big Bend
- 8 usa roadtrip
- 9 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 10 DC Restaurants
- 11 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 12 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 13 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 14 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 15 JFK to Washington
- 16 Phoenix for the weekend
- 17 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 18 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 19 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 20 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 21 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 22 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 23 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 24 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 25 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot