My boyfriend and I are taking a last minute trip to SC in a few weeks, and we're going to spend two nights in Charleston (5/25 and 5/26). We'd like to stay in a small B&B in the historical district, and we're looking to pay ~$150/night.
I'm considering the Palmer House B&B or the Palmer's Pinckney Inn. I didn't find much information on this board about either, so I'd love it if anyone has feedback. We were particularly interested in the location of Palmer House and what appear to be the fantastic views. (The room that is available is the Magnolia Suite).
Alternatively, would welcome other suggestions for B&Bs that people feel strongly about. Thanks in advance, we really appreciate it!
(By the way, I know a lot of places will be full since we're waiting til the last minute to book, this is sort of a spur of the moment getaway).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.strongtesterone.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 3 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 4 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 5 Santa Fe Itineray
- 6 Best LA Tour Ever!
- 7 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 8 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 9 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 10 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 11 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 12 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 13 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 14 Boston area hotels
- 15 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 16 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 17 Miami for 2 days
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Great Falls or Helena?
- 20 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 21 What to request?
- 22 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 23 What to see in Portland
- 24 How much cash do you travel with?
- 25 More problems for Big Sur