My boyfriend and I are taking a last minute trip to SC in a few weeks, and we're going to spend two nights in Charleston (5/25 and 5/26). We'd like to stay in a small B&B in the historical district, and we're looking to pay ~$150/night.
I'm considering the Palmer House B&B or the Palmer's Pinckney Inn. I didn't find much information on this board about either, so I'd love it if anyone has feedback. We were particularly interested in the location of Palmer House and what appear to be the fantastic views. (The room that is available is the Magnolia Suite).
Alternatively, would welcome other suggestions for B&Bs that people feel strongly about. Thanks in advance, we really appreciate it!
(By the way, I know a lot of places will be full since we're waiting til the last minute to book, this is sort of a spur of the moment getaway).
Charleston - Bed & Breakfast Help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal studios/Orlando
- 2 USA with a 3 year old
- 3 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 4 Wedding venue in NH
- 5 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 12 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 13 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 14 San Diego parks and attractions
- 15 Alaska
- 16 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 17 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 18 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 19 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 20 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 21 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 22 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 23 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 24 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 25 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?