We trying to plan a trip in early or mid-December and are thinking of Charleston and Savannah. We are two adults, no kids and have been to both cities in the spring several years ago, but it was cold and rainy. We will split 8 days between the two cities.
I've done some research and it looks like the weather would typically be in the 50-60 degrees and not too rainy. Is this typical weather in December?
Does anyone have any must see suggestions? We are interested in photography, especially landscapes, nature and architecture.
We are also interested in the coastal area, especially Cumberland Island, for scenery and nature, not swimming.
Charleston and Savannah in December
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 2 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 3 Hotel near Miami airport
- 4 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 5 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 6 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 7 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 8 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 9 Mesa Verde
- 10 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 11 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 12 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 15 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 16 culpepper
- 17 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 18 Chicago trip
- 19 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 20 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 21 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 22 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Santa Barbara, California
- 25 3 days, 4 nights in Denver