We trying to plan a trip in early or mid-December and are thinking of Charleston and Savannah. We are two adults, no kids and have been to both cities in the spring several years ago, but it was cold and rainy. We will split 8 days between the two cities.
I've done some research and it looks like the weather would typically be in the 50-60 degrees and not too rainy. Is this typical weather in December?
Does anyone have any must see suggestions? We are interested in photography, especially landscapes, nature and architecture.
We are also interested in the coastal area, especially Cumberland Island, for scenery and nature, not swimming.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.circlehealthclub.com/chantel-st-claire/
- 2 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/reveal-rx/
- 3 It is an intriguing organ, that has
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 6 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 7 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 8 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 9 Weather in Chicago
- 10 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 11 Help me with this
- 12 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 13 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 14 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 15 New Orleans
- 16 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 17 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 18 Oregon road trip
- 19 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 20 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 21 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 22 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 23 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 24 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 25 Dining in St. Louis