We trying to plan a trip in early or mid-December and are thinking of Charleston and Savannah. We are two adults, no kids and have been to both cities in the spring several years ago, but it was cold and rainy. We will split 8 days between the two cities.
I've done some research and it looks like the weather would typically be in the 50-60 degrees and not too rainy. Is this typical weather in December?
Does anyone have any must see suggestions? We are interested in photography, especially landscapes, nature and architecture.
We are also interested in the coastal area, especially Cumberland Island, for scenery and nature, not swimming.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 2 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 3 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 4 Maine weather and temps
- 5 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 6 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 7 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 8 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 9 Need help planning....
- 10 L.A. and Sequoia
- 11 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 12 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 13 Week motorcycle ride
- 14 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 15 Broadway
- 16 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 17 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 18 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 19 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 20 Not enough time, i guess..
- 21 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 22 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 23 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 24 Traveling across the US
- 25 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report