We trying to plan a trip in early or mid-December and are thinking of Charleston and Savannah. We are two adults, no kids and have been to both cities in the spring several years ago, but it was cold and rainy. We will split 8 days between the two cities.
I've done some research and it looks like the weather would typically be in the 50-60 degrees and not too rainy. Is this typical weather in December?
Does anyone have any must see suggestions? We are interested in photography, especially landscapes, nature and architecture.
We are also interested in the coastal area, especially Cumberland Island, for scenery and nature, not swimming.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 2 Cape cod Labor Day
- 3 http://www.healthcarebooster.com/muscle-xtx/
- 4 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 5 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 6 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 7 Arizona Classic Car Detailing
- 8 Luxury Car Detailing Scottsdale
- 9 Steamboat in August
- 10 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 11 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 12 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 13 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 14 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 15 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 16 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 17 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 18 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 19 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 20 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 21 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 22 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 23 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 24 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 25 US Open Tennis