We trying to plan a trip in early or mid-December and are thinking of Charleston and Savannah. We are two adults, no kids and have been to both cities in the spring several years ago, but it was cold and rainy. We will split 8 days between the two cities.
I've done some research and it looks like the weather would typically be in the 50-60 degrees and not too rainy. Is this typical weather in December?
Does anyone have any must see suggestions? We are interested in photography, especially landscapes, nature and architecture.
We are also interested in the coastal area, especially Cumberland Island, for scenery and nature, not swimming.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://wellnesssupplement.com/nayvi-serum/
- 2 they declare are a “top rate hardcore
- 3 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 4 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 5 sugestions
- 6 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 7 Boston area hotels
- 8 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 9 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 10 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 11 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 12 Santa Fe Itineray
- 13 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 14 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 15 Quick road trip
- 16 What to request?
- 17 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 18 How much cash do you travel with?
- 19 Miami for 2 days
- 20 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 21 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 22 Oregon Coast road trip
- 23 More problems for Big Sur
- 24 Great Falls or Helena?
- 25 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...