Possibly will visit charleston with family (6-7 people) this June. There will be 5 adults and 2 kids. We are thinking of either th e historic area or beach area. Possibly the beach is better with kids. What would be a good area..Folley, Palm Island, Kiwah etc?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 2 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 3 san diego or nearby area
- 4 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 5 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 6 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 7 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 8 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 9 Moving to CT
- 10 LA for a day and a half
- 11 Hotels Philly
- 12 Northwest USA
- 13 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 14 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 17 Texas
- 18 Ackislander
- 19 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 20 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 21 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 22 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 23 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 24 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 25 First Trip to California with Family of 6