Will be moving my daughter from Chapel Hill to Northampton, MA, pulling a U-haul trailer (just us girls). We are going to have to do the trip in one day (insane, i know). I have read here and other places that I-95 is probably not our best option for safety and gas/bathroom stops. This will be on a Monday in Sept. Any ideas for alternative routes are welcome, PLEASE!!
Chapel Hill to Mt. Holyoke, MA Alone!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 2 Road trip itinerary
- 3 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 4 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 5 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 6 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 7 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 8 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 9 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 10 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 11 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 12 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 13 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 14 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 15 Apartment Rentals DC
- 16 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 17 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 18 Two airports to choose from?
- 19 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 20 Burlington VT day trip
- 21 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 22 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 23 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 24 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 25 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary