Will be moving my daughter from Chapel Hill to Northampton, MA, pulling a U-haul trailer (just us girls). We are going to have to do the trip in one day (insane, i know). I have read here and other places that I-95 is probably not our best option for safety and gas/bathroom stops. This will be on a Monday in Sept. Any ideas for alternative routes are welcome, PLEASE!!
Chapel Hill to Mt. Holyoke, MA Alone!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 2 adams morgan - safety
- 3 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 4 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 5 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 6 Do I have no see um bites or bedbugs?
- 7 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 8 Grand Marais?
- 9 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 10 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 11 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 12 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 13 Las Vegas must sees
- 14 Morning in miami
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Grand Teton in October
- 17 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 18 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 19 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 20 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 21 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 22 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 23 US Southwest
- 24 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 25 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley