My husband and I are doing a circle trip from Salt Lake City through the Tetons, Yellowstone, Glacier National Park, Bigfork, Missoula, and back to Salt Lake City through Idaho. One of our stops in Idaho works out to be Challis. Wondering if anyone stayed overnight here and can recommend lodging for the night.
Challis, Idaho lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 2 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 3 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 4 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 7 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 8 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 9 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 12 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 13 Best Destination in USA
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 16 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 17 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 18 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 19 x mas
- 20 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 21 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 22 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 23 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Choosing best Seats Radio City