My husband and I are doing a circle trip from Salt Lake City through the Tetons, Yellowstone, Glacier National Park, Bigfork, Missoula, and back to Salt Lake City through Idaho. One of our stops in Idaho works out to be Challis. Wondering if anyone stayed overnight here and can recommend lodging for the night.
Challis, Idaho lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 2 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 3 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 4 Alaska cruise and land
- 5 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 6 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 7 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 8 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 9 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 10 NYC taxi vs car service
- 11 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 12 rain in Kauai
- 13 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 WISCONSIN
- 18 Wedding in Hawaii
- 19 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 20 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 21 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 22 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 23 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 24 San Fransisco to LA
- 25 Where to go in Maine?