We will be spending 1 week in Joplin, MO this August for a 14 & Under Girls Fastpitch National Championship Tournament. Two questions...1) LODGING? Reasonably priced as we have to do a lot of car washes to pay for this trip. 2) ACTIVITIES? Typically there is a lot of free time between games, sometimes only one game a day. Anything to keep them occupied?
Challenge: 12 Teens in Joplin, MO!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 2 California road trip
- 3 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 4 Savanah Sojourn
- 5 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 6 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 7 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 8 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 11 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 12 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 13 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 14 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 15 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 16 Seattle Hyatts
- 17 ONP help
- 18 Seattle: Something Different?
- 19 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 20 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?
- 23 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 24 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 25 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas