We will be spending 1 week in Joplin, MO this August for a 14 & Under Girls Fastpitch National Championship Tournament. Two questions...1) LODGING? Reasonably priced as we have to do a lot of car washes to pay for this trip. 2) ACTIVITIES? Typically there is a lot of free time between games, sometimes only one game a day. Anything to keep them occupied?
Challenge: 12 Teens in Joplin, MO!!!
View all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 5 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 6 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 7 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 8 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 9 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 10 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 11 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 12 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 13 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 14 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 19 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 20 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Biloxi questions again
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Madison Square Garden
- 25 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?