Click on above for pictures and descriptions
2.5 days-31 hiking miles-5000+ feet elevation gain/loss
Capitol Reef is probably my least favorite Utah NP to visit so far(haven't been to Bryce yet). However, definately was a nice spot with good fall folliage. Goblin Valley was fun place. Little Wildhorse Canyon was good. Great Gallery in Canyonlands was a lot tougher than I expected. I took my neighbor with me on this trip. This was my first NP trip without my wife or daughter. Was able to hike longer trails, but will probably never go again without them.
Central Utah trip report
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 2 Alaska cruise and land
- 3 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 4 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 5 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 6 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 7 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 8 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 9 NYC taxi vs car service
- 10 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 11 rain in Kauai
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 14 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 Wedding in Hawaii
- 18 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 19 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 20 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 21 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 22 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 23 San Fransisco to LA
- 24 Where to go in Maine?
- 25 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?