Click on above for pictures and descriptions
2.5 days-31 hiking miles-5000+ feet elevation gain/loss
Capitol Reef is probably my least favorite Utah NP to visit so far(haven't been to Bryce yet). However, definately was a nice spot with good fall folliage. Goblin Valley was fun place. Little Wildhorse Canyon was good. Great Gallery in Canyonlands was a lot tougher than I expected. I took my neighbor with me on this trip. This was my first NP trip without my wife or daughter. Was able to hike longer trails, but will probably never go again without them.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 4 Oregon Coast question
- 5 Hawaii wedding
- 6 California road trip
- 7 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 8 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 9 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 10 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 11 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 12 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 13 Moving to Montana
- 14 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 15 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 16 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 17 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 18 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 19 Savanah GA
- 20 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 21 Florida with a 2 year old
- 22 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 23 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 24 Colorado itinerary
- 25 West Virginia -the 49th state!