Click on above for pictures and descriptions
2.5 days-31 hiking miles-5000+ feet elevation gain/loss
Capitol Reef is probably my least favorite Utah NP to visit so far(haven't been to Bryce yet). However, definately was a nice spot with good fall folliage. Goblin Valley was fun place. Little Wildhorse Canyon was good. Great Gallery in Canyonlands was a lot tougher than I expected. I took my neighbor with me on this trip. This was my first NP trip without my wife or daughter. Was able to hike longer trails, but will probably never go again without them.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://ecoflexsite.com/anaconda-xl/
- 2 Houston during hurricane
- 3 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 4 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 5 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 6 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 7 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 8 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 9 JFK to Washington
- 10 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 11 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 12 Maui and Kauai
- 13 Where to live in the North East
- 14 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 15 Phoenix for the weekend
- 16 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 17 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 18 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 19 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 20 Christmas in Colorado
- 21 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 22 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 23 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 24 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 25 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place