Click on above for pictures and descriptions
2.5 days-31 hiking miles-5000+ feet elevation gain/loss
Capitol Reef is probably my least favorite Utah NP to visit so far(haven't been to Bryce yet). However, definately was a nice spot with good fall folliage. Goblin Valley was fun place. Little Wildhorse Canyon was good. Great Gallery in Canyonlands was a lot tougher than I expected. I took my neighbor with me on this trip. This was my first NP trip without my wife or daughter. Was able to hike longer trails, but will probably never go again without them.
Central Utah trip report
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal studios/Orlando
- 2 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 3 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6 USA with a 3 year old
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 14 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 17 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 18 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 19 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Wedding venue in NH
- 22 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 23 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Alaska