Click on above for pictures and descriptions
2.5 days-31 hiking miles-5000+ feet elevation gain/loss
Capitol Reef is probably my least favorite Utah NP to visit so far(haven't been to Bryce yet). However, definately was a nice spot with good fall folliage. Goblin Valley was fun place. Little Wildhorse Canyon was good. Great Gallery in Canyonlands was a lot tougher than I expected. I took my neighbor with me on this trip. This was my first NP trip without my wife or daughter. Was able to hike longer trails, but will probably never go again without them.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 2 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 3 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 4 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 5 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 6 Austin with Kids
- 7 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 8 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 9 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 10 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 11 Neighborhood Visiting Atlanta w/o a Car
- 12 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 13 portland and area
- 14 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 15 St. Louis Metro from Airport to Amtrak Station
- 16 Something new/ different between Jackson WY and Billings, MT
- 17 Suggestions on transport from Las Vegas to San Francisco
- 18 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 19 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 20 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 21 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 22 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 23 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 24 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 25 first time new yorker with a baby, need help on newark to a broadway hotel