How about a path from Strawberry Fields ending up at the
Guggenheim? How long would this take walking at a slower than normal pace? (I know it's relative - just need a ballpark estimate)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do you need Detail for Merchandiser Job?
- 2 Northern California Redwoods
- 3 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 4 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 5 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 6 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 7 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 8 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 9 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 10 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 11 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 12 DC restaurant report
- 13 Neue Galerie
- 14 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 15 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 16 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 17 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 18 Arizona in winter
- 19 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 20 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 21 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 22 Arizona in late January
- 23 A Few Days in Asheville
- 24 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 25 Going to Oahu December 1-8