Have a chance in Novemer to visit my son for who attends college in Worcester, MA before heading to a convention. We've visited Boston a few times before and we've been to Newport. With only about a day and a half together, where else might we explore for a day trip or overnight? A lodge or B&B with hiking, shopping, and a chance to relax might be what we're looking for.
Central Massachusetts visit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 2 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 3 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 4 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 5 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 6 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 9 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 10 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 11 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 12 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 13 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 14 Best Destination in USA
- 15 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 16 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 17 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 18 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 19 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 20 x mas
- 21 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 22 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 23 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 24 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 25 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park