My DH and I are going to Maine for our first trip there at the end of July to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary- we are in our early 50s. We have 4 nights and 5 days (arrive at 10:30 am Tuesday and leave at 5:30 pm Sat. in/out of Portland). We like to eat, hang w the locals, see lighthouses, walk around and explore and are open to new activities.
We plan to spend the first 2 nights in/around Camden/Rockland or SW Harbor/Bay Harbor so that we can drive up to Acadia. Then drive down to Portland and stay 2 nights there so we can cover that part of the state.
Looking for hotel recommendations in both areas. B & B's are good, and prefer them a little more posh... clean rooms are a "must" w/ comfortable beds. can also splurge a little for more boutique-y types.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.legalhealthproducts.com/max-gain-xtreme-reviews/
- 2 http://www.bulkcrazymass.com/maxtropin-reviews
- 3 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/seredyn/
- 4 Your favourite places in New York City
- 5 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/vitalmax-xt/
- 6 Wristbands
- 7 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nouvalift-instant-wrinkle-reducer/
- 8 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 9 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 10 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/xtrasize-male-enhancement/
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 13 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 14 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 15 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 16 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 17 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 18 Niagara Falls.
- 19 A June trip to Kauai
- 20 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 21 Trip Starting from New York
- 22 road trip during husbands bday
- 23 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 24 A day in Boston
- 25 Universal Orlando 2.5 days