I have a cousin visiting from England. He wants a cheap cell phone to use for the month that he is in the U.S. What is the best way for me to get such a phone? Obviously we are not looking for high end technology or a long-term contract. I am in Southern California.
Cell phone for visiting cousin
- 1 D.C. in a day
- 2 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 3 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 4 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 5 A Visit to Charleston
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 8 Using public transit in San Diego
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 11 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 14 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 15 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 16 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 17 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 18 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 19 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 20 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 21 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 22 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 23 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 24 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 25 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?