Some advice would be helpful...we are 5 couples, each celebrating 50th birthdays and looking for a great place to celebrate. Any suggestions? We would like to stay together at pehaps a villa at a resort . I think we'd have 4 nights . Have thought about a houseboat at Lake Powell. Most would be flying from the Northeast so would like to find a warm place that is a direct flight. Time of year is targetted at Sept. Thanks for any and all advice.
Celebration trip for 5 couples
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 4 Backpacking in April
- 5 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 6 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 9 Four days in DC
- 10 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 11 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 12 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 13 3 nights in Nashville
- 14 One Night at Logan Airport
- 15 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 16 Please help with itinerary
- 17 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 18 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 19 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Circle Oahu / luau
- 22 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 23 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 24 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 25 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report