My Nephew is graduating from a music school in 2 weeks. The graduation will be held at Monona Terrace in Madison.
We are looking for a place for dinner before or after the graduation. He has only suggested 2 places, Tony Roma's and The Icon on State Street. Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum. I figure there must be more places than this in Madison.
Any suggestions? There will be 7 of us, all adults. Nothing outrageously expensive but maybe something unique? Nothing wrong with chains, but we can get chain restaurants anywhere.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 2 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 3 Breast Cancer Car Donations San Diego, CA
- 4 http://klereumcol.com/biogenic-xr/
- 5 http://maleenhancementshop.info/profollix/
- 6 http://megacleanseradvice.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 7 Muir Wood, I'm happy.
- 8 http://fornatgaex.com/headlock-muscle-growth/
- 9 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 10 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 11 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-monster-advanced-review/
- 12 Napa or Sonoma? Muir Woods...
- 13 Addiction Treatment Center New Jersey
- 14 Natural Treatment for Melasma
- 15 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 16 Nashville Never Been
- 17 Coffee in Boston?
- 18 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 19 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 20 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 21 New orleans recs for family
- 22 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 23 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 24 Later Winter around Mobile
- 25 10 days in California. What should I hit?