My Nephew is graduating from a music school in 2 weeks. The graduation will be held at Monona Terrace in Madison.
We are looking for a place for dinner before or after the graduation. He has only suggested 2 places, Tony Roma's and The Icon on State Street. Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum. I figure there must be more places than this in Madison.
Any suggestions? There will be 7 of us, all adults. Nothing outrageously expensive but maybe something unique? Nothing wrong with chains, but we can get chain restaurants anywhere.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Would you go on a trip if you had to use crutches?
- 2 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 3 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 4 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 5 Cleveland West Side Market
- 6 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 7 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 8 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 9 DC Metro to other sites?
- 10 Harper's Ferry from DC?
- 11 DC Hotel location help
- 12 Dinosaur National Monument
- 13 Eastern Seaboard
- 14 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 15 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 16 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 17 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 18 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 19 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 20 Miami airport--safety??
- 21 Zurich airport connections
- 22 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 23 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 24 Recent Spam Attacks
- 25 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown