My Nephew is graduating from a music school in 2 weeks. The graduation will be held at Monona Terrace in Madison.
We are looking for a place for dinner before or after the graduation. He has only suggested 2 places, Tony Roma's and The Icon on State Street. Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum. I figure there must be more places than this in Madison.
Any suggestions? There will be 7 of us, all adults. Nothing outrageously expensive but maybe something unique? Nothing wrong with chains, but we can get chain restaurants anywhere.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 2 Anaheim - no car
- 3 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 4 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 5 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 6 New York best app
- 7 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 8 Hawaii - where?
- 9 Pacific Northwest
- 10 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 11 Shenandoah National park
- 12 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 13 Florida Nature Trip
- 14 Rental Car Orlando
- 15 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 16 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 17 San Francisco to San Diego
- 18 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 19 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 20 24 days out west
- 21 New Orleans Streetcars
- 22 Things to do in NYC
- 23 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 24 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 25 Sandford Airport