My Nephew is graduating from a music school in 2 weeks. The graduation will be held at Monona Terrace in Madison.
We are looking for a place for dinner before or after the graduation. He has only suggested 2 places, Tony Roma's and The Icon on State Street. Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum. I figure there must be more places than this in Madison.
Any suggestions? There will be 7 of us, all adults. Nothing outrageously expensive but maybe something unique? Nothing wrong with chains, but we can get chain restaurants anywhere.
Thanks in advance,
Celebration Dinner in Madison
- 1 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 2 Biloxi questions again
- 3 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 4 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 7 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 8 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 9 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 10 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 11 San Antonio
- 12 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 13 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 14 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 15 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 19 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 20 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 21 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 22 Vero Beach FL
- 23 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 24 Question about Boulder area
- 25 Camping near Vail, Colorado