My Nephew is graduating from a music school in 2 weeks. The graduation will be held at Monona Terrace in Madison.
We are looking for a place for dinner before or after the graduation. He has only suggested 2 places, Tony Roma's and The Icon on State Street. Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum. I figure there must be more places than this in Madison.
Any suggestions? There will be 7 of us, all adults. Nothing outrageously expensive but maybe something unique? Nothing wrong with chains, but we can get chain restaurants anywhere.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 오리지날 신천지 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 3 Denver to Yellowstone
- 4 October New England Honeymoon??
- 5 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 6 hotel in NYC
- 7 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 8 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 9 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 10 Briefly, in WNY
- 11 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 12 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 13 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 14 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 15 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 16 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 17 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 18 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 19 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 20 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 21 Zion National Park
- 22 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 23 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 24 What to do in Asheville
- 25 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS