My Nephew is graduating from a music school in 2 weeks. The graduation will be held at Monona Terrace in Madison.
We are looking for a place for dinner before or after the graduation. He has only suggested 2 places, Tony Roma's and The Icon on State Street. Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum. I figure there must be more places than this in Madison.
Any suggestions? There will be 7 of us, all adults. Nothing outrageously expensive but maybe something unique? Nothing wrong with chains, but we can get chain restaurants anywhere.
Thanks in advance,
Celebration Dinner in Madison
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 2 SFO International Airport
- 3 My Book of Mormon review
- 4 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 5 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 6 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 7 Yosemite Lodging
- 8 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 9 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 10 Worst Restaurants in America
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 13 Colorado aspen updates
- 14 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 15 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 16 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Arches National Park in a day
- 19 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 20 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 21 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 22 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 23 Fall color yet?
- 24 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 25 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed