My Nephew is graduating from a music school in 2 weeks. The graduation will be held at Monona Terrace in Madison.
We are looking for a place for dinner before or after the graduation. He has only suggested 2 places, Tony Roma's and The Icon on State Street. Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum. I figure there must be more places than this in Madison.
Any suggestions? There will be 7 of us, all adults. Nothing outrageously expensive but maybe something unique? Nothing wrong with chains, but we can get chain restaurants anywhere.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 2 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 3 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 4 Across the United States by Train
- 5 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 6 Phone SIM
- 7 Best Amish Site to visit
- 8 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 9 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 10 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 11 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 12 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 13 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 14 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 15 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 16 A day in Boston
- 17 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 18 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 19 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 20 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 21 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 22 California's Central Coast
- 23 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 24 Any Disneyworld fans here?
- 25 Good Places for a Family to Eat in San Francisco