Has anyone heard anything about this place? If so,could you provide information as to whether it's good or bad etc. Someone recommended it because they thought it was inexpensive. I would like some opinion about quality, location, amenities. Thank you
Cedar Ridge at the Woods
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 2 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 3 middlebury vt snow
- 4 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 5 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 6 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 7 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 8 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 9 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 10 Orlando in February
- 11 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 12 Parking and Neighborhood for Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- 13 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 14 Los Angeles day trips
- 15 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 16 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 17 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 18 Orlando hotels
- 19 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 20 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 21 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 22 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 23 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 24 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 25 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-