We are relocating to the Cedar Rapids, Iowa area. Can anyone suggest the safest, quietest neighborhoods with clean air, not in the city proper, not near any colleges? Thanks for any and all responses!
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 2 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 3 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 4 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 5 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 6 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 7 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 8 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 9 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 10 DC - WW2 flyover
- 11 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 12 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 13 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 14 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 15 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning
- 17 New York City-New Things?
- 18 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 19 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 20 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec Road Trip
- 21 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 22 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 23 Romantic destination in the US
- 24 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 25 Kid School Admission