Cedar Point sounds like a blast but is it worth it considering the long lines? I'm travelling from NY and want to take in the Splash park as well..... but I don't want to turn around after 500 miles, $500.00 having gone on only 2 or 3 rides..... please, those that have been.... tell me your experience....
Cedar Point Too Busy, Lines TOO Long......
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 3 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 4 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 9 Key West Hotel in January
- 10 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 11 Calf trip
- 12 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 13 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 16 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 x mas
- 19 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 20 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 21 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 22 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 23 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 24 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 25 Marriott Marquis San Francisco