Name should be listed like Smith, John Doe but they switched the first name w/ the middle name. So it is Smith, Doe John. Travel agency says they can't change it and it won't be a problem. We are flying on Cathay Pacific. Has anyone had to do a name change/correction before? We called Cathay Pacific and they said it would be fine as long as the passport has both the first and middle name on there. I'm still a bit worried since we are going overseas. I plan to go to one of the Cathay Pacific offices. Just wondering if others have gone through this before and if it's possible to correct it. Thanks!
Cathay Pacific- Name on airline ticket is wrong
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 2 searching for urban master planned community
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Condos near Disney World
- 5 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 6 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 7 family celebration trip
- 8 New England September
- 9 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 10 Deep South sept 2015
- 11 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 12 Hawaii Group Travel
- 13 Austin Food Trucks
- 14 New York To Ashville NC
- 15 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 16 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 17 Fmpden, are you there?
- 18 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 19 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 20 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 21 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 22 Charleston Islands
- 23 Family Spring Break 2015
- 24 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 25 san diego or nearby area