Name should be listed like Smith, John Doe but they switched the first name w/ the middle name. So it is Smith, Doe John. Travel agency says they can't change it and it won't be a problem. We are flying on Cathay Pacific. Has anyone had to do a name change/correction before? We called Cathay Pacific and they said it would be fine as long as the passport has both the first and middle name on there. I'm still a bit worried since we are going overseas. I plan to go to one of the Cathay Pacific offices. Just wondering if others have gone through this before and if it's possible to correct it. Thanks!
Cathay Pacific- Name on airline ticket is wrong
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 2 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 3 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 4 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 5 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 6 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 7 New Orleans pictures
- 8 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 9 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 10 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 11 Dining in Manhattan
- 12 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 13 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 14 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 15 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 16 san fran sightseeing
- 17 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 20 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 21 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 22 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 23 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 24 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 25 New Orleans