we were planning to visit Catalina island on the coming long weekend.
Is it good option to visit in winter. ferry ride is it too bumpy in winters? hows the weather around the island in winters?
We were thinking of being in Avalon.
If we drive down from SF , is harbor parking a option if we plan to stay in Avalon for 1-2 nights.
what are good activities/ things in and around catalina? zipline is for sure one thing.
any good lodging options at the last minute.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 2 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 3 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 4 San Diego VRBO area
- 5 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 6 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 7 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 8 Glacier National Park 2018
- 9 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 10 Muir Woods in October
- 11 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 12 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 13 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 14 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 15 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 16 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 17 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 18 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 19 Colorado Shows Off
- 20 New England Tour
- 21 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 22 help me plan a Cali trip
- 23 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 24 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 25 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017