we were planning to visit Catalina island on the coming long weekend.
Is it good option to visit in winter. ferry ride is it too bumpy in winters? hows the weather around the island in winters?
We were thinking of being in Avalon.
If we drive down from SF , is harbor parking a option if we plan to stay in Avalon for 1-2 nights.
what are good activities/ things in and around catalina? zipline is for sure one thing.
any good lodging options at the last minute.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementsbook.org/skinfresh-md/
- 2 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 3 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 4 Rules of the NY Subway
- 5 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 6 Creating something new
- 7 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 8 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 9 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 10 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 11 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 12 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 13 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 14 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 15 Las Vegas trip report
- 16 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 17 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 18 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 19 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 20 10 Days in Maine
- 21 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 22 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 23 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 24 sugestions
- 25 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.