we were planning to visit Catalina island on the coming long weekend.
Is it good option to visit in winter. ferry ride is it too bumpy in winters? hows the weather around the island in winters?
We were thinking of being in Avalon.
If we drive down from SF , is harbor parking a option if we plan to stay in Avalon for 1-2 nights.
what are good activities/ things in and around catalina? zipline is for sure one thing.
any good lodging options at the last minute.
Catalina island on the long weekend Jan 19-21
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 2 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 3 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 4 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 5 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 6 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 7 New Orleans
- 8 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 9 Baytown, Texas
- 10 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 11 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 12 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 13 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 14 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 15 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 16 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 17 Santa Barbara area
- 18 Boston in winter?
- 19 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 20 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 21 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 22 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 23 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 24 Your voice for Airbnb is needed
- 25 Need advice for visiting Oahu.