we were planning to visit Catalina island on the coming long weekend.
Is it good option to visit in winter. ferry ride is it too bumpy in winters? hows the weather around the island in winters?
We were thinking of being in Avalon.
If we drive down from SF , is harbor parking a option if we plan to stay in Avalon for 1-2 nights.
what are good activities/ things in and around catalina? zipline is for sure one thing.
any good lodging options at the last minute.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 2 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 3 Pacific coast road trip
- 4 Maine
- 5 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 6 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 7 Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown in 1 day
- 8 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 9 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 10 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 11 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 12 Quick out of Atlanta Get Away with the Kids... New Orleans? Miami?
- 13 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 14 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 15 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 16 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 17 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 18 Overnight between Mt. Rushmore & YNP?
- 19 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 20 ALASKA - 10 + DAYS
- 21 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 22 Austin with Kids
- 23 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 24 Neighborhood Visiting Atlanta w/o a Car
- 25 Areas to Stay in Boston