we were planning to visit Catalina island on the coming long weekend.
Is it good option to visit in winter. ferry ride is it too bumpy in winters? hows the weather around the island in winters?
We were thinking of being in Avalon.
If we drive down from SF , is harbor parking a option if we plan to stay in Avalon for 1-2 nights.
what are good activities/ things in and around catalina? zipline is for sure one thing.
any good lodging options at the last minute.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://deal4supplements.com/max-gain-xtreme-scam/
- 2 http://quicksupplementfact.com/neurocet/
- 3 http://megacleanseradvice.com/maxtropin-reviews/
- 4 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 5 Las vegas +21
- 6 Your favourite places in New York City
- 7 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 8 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 9 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 10 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 11 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 12 Trip Starting from New York
- 13 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 14 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 15 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 16 Nilichik Ak.
- 17 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 18 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 19 Grand Teton Questions
- 20 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 21 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 22 Grand American Road Trip!
- 23 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 24 Rules of the Subway
- 25 Grand Teton Questuons