we were planning to visit Catalina island on the coming long weekend.
Is it good option to visit in winter. ferry ride is it too bumpy in winters? hows the weather around the island in winters?
We were thinking of being in Avalon.
If we drive down from SF , is harbor parking a option if we plan to stay in Avalon for 1-2 nights.
what are good activities/ things in and around catalina? zipline is for sure one thing.
any good lodging options at the last minute.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 2 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 3 Day in Spokane
- 4 Zion and Bryce in July
- 5 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 6 Kids Vacation Place
- 7 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 8 Boston waterfront Italian
- 9 First time, Best business class?
- 10 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 11 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 12 What to pack
- 13 Napa valley getaway
- 14 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 15 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 16 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 17 summer vacation
- 18 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 19 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 20 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 21 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 22 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 23 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 24 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 25 Itinerary Help Needed