we were planning to visit Catalina island on the coming long weekend.
Is it good option to visit in winter. ferry ride is it too bumpy in winters? hows the weather around the island in winters?
We were thinking of being in Avalon.
If we drive down from SF , is harbor parking a option if we plan to stay in Avalon for 1-2 nights.
what are good activities/ things in and around catalina? zipline is for sure one thing.
any good lodging options at the last minute.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 사설토토 ▣§▣ LET-CC.COM 추:gobet
- 2 우리바카라／／【【ＡkＡ8８9、Ｃ0M】】／／우리바카라
- 3 우리카지노／／【【ＡkＡ8８9、Ｃ0M】】／／우리카지노
- 4 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 5 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 6 A Week in New York City
- 7 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 8 Yosemite Visit
- 9 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 10 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 11 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 12 Best route to Cody?
- 13 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 14 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 15 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 16 Florida Family vacation in California
- 17 New York City Christmas 2015
- 18 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 19 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 20 50th in Hawaii
- 21 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 22 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 23 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 24 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 25 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach