we were planning to visit Catalina island on the coming long weekend.
Is it good option to visit in winter. ferry ride is it too bumpy in winters? hows the weather around the island in winters?
We were thinking of being in Avalon.
If we drive down from SF , is harbor parking a option if we plan to stay in Avalon for 1-2 nights.
what are good activities/ things in and around catalina? zipline is for sure one thing.
any good lodging options at the last minute.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Considering moving to Florida... any opinions?
- 2 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 3 Parking fine
- 4 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 5 11 days SE coast road trip
- 6 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 7 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 8 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 9 resort hotel in downtown San Diego
- 10 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 11 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 12 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 13 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 14 Pittsburgh Trip
- 15 10 days in Arizona
- 16 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 17 Berkshires with a toddler
- 18 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 19 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 20 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 21 My Maine Trip Report
- 22 Late Aug/early Sept with 15 month old - where to?
- 23 hilicopter tour oahu
- 24 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 25 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?