we were planning to visit Catalina island on the coming long weekend.
Is it good option to visit in winter. ferry ride is it too bumpy in winters? hows the weather around the island in winters?
We were thinking of being in Avalon.
If we drive down from SF , is harbor parking a option if we plan to stay in Avalon for 1-2 nights.
what are good activities/ things in and around catalina? zipline is for sure one thing.
any good lodging options at the last minute.
Catalina island on the long weekend Jan 19-21
- 1 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 2 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 3 Hotel near Public Theater
- 4 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 5 California Tour Groups?
- 6 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 7 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 10 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 13 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 14 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 15 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Savanah Sojourn
- 18 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 19 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 20 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 21 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 22 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 23 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 24 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 25 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move