we were planning to visit Catalina island on the coming long weekend.
Is it good option to visit in winter. ferry ride is it too bumpy in winters? hows the weather around the island in winters?
We were thinking of being in Avalon.
If we drive down from SF , is harbor parking a option if we plan to stay in Avalon for 1-2 nights.
what are good activities/ things in and around catalina? zipline is for sure one thing.
any good lodging options at the last minute.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 2 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 3 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 4 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 5 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 6 Hawaii Help
- 7 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 8 Florida keys trip
- 9 HAWAII; HELP!
- 10 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 11 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 12 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 13 Coffee in Boston?
- 14 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 15 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 16 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 17 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 18 Change planes in Atlanta
- 19 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 20 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 21 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 24 Florida beach vacation
- 25 Trip to USA in July