we were planning to visit Catalina island on the coming long weekend.
Is it good option to visit in winter. ferry ride is it too bumpy in winters? hows the weather around the island in winters?
We were thinking of being in Avalon.
If we drive down from SF , is harbor parking a option if we plan to stay in Avalon for 1-2 nights.
what are good activities/ things in and around catalina? zipline is for sure one thing.
any good lodging options at the last minute.
Catalina island on the long weekend Jan 19-21
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 2 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 3 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 4 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 5 15 comprehend the true meaning of love pairs statement
- 6 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 7 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 8 Oregon Road Trip
- 9 Getaway
- 10 Refining my California Itinerary
- 11 What's new on Maui?
- 12 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 13 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 14 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 17 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 18 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 19 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 20 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 21 Christmas in TX
- 22 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 23 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 24 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 25 Tucson area flooding