we were planning to visit Catalina island on the coming long weekend.
Is it good option to visit in winter. ferry ride is it too bumpy in winters? hows the weather around the island in winters?
We were thinking of being in Avalon.
If we drive down from SF , is harbor parking a option if we plan to stay in Avalon for 1-2 nights.
what are good activities/ things in and around catalina? zipline is for sure one thing.
any good lodging options at the last minute.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 2 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 3 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 4 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 5 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 6 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 7 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 8 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 9 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 10 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 11 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 12 Seattle to San Francisco
- 13 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 14 San Francisco and Napa
- 15 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 16 Relocating to the Deep South
- 17 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 18 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 19 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 20 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 21 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 22 Budget NYC hotel
- 23 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 24 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 25 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015