we were planning to visit Catalina island on the coming long weekend.
Is it good option to visit in winter. ferry ride is it too bumpy in winters? hows the weather around the island in winters?
We were thinking of being in Avalon.
If we drive down from SF , is harbor parking a option if we plan to stay in Avalon for 1-2 nights.
what are good activities/ things in and around catalina? zipline is for sure one thing.
any good lodging options at the last minute.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 2 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 3 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 4 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 5 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 6 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 7 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 8 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 9 4th of July in Chicago
- 10 Yosemite Hike
- 11 Visiting New York State
- 12 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 13 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 14 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 15 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 16 The District by Hilton Club
- 17 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 18 Colorado Hiking in September
- 19 nashville,tenn
- 20 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 21 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 22 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 23 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 24 Bucket List
- 25 DC area hotel for end of June...