we were planning to visit Catalina island on the coming long weekend.
Is it good option to visit in winter. ferry ride is it too bumpy in winters? hows the weather around the island in winters?
We were thinking of being in Avalon.
If we drive down from SF , is harbor parking a option if we plan to stay in Avalon for 1-2 nights.
what are good activities/ things in and around catalina? zipline is for sure one thing.
any good lodging options at the last minute.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Starlinks - Web Design Agency New Zealand
- 2 Recent Spam Attacks
- 3 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 4 Is the power adapter plug necessary
- 5 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 6 Miami airport--safety??
- 7 US whole month of January where to
- 8 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 9 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 10 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 11 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 12 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 13 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 14 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 15 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 16 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 17 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 18 Baltimore Weekend
- 19 Dinosaur National Monument
- 20 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 21 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 22 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 23 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 24 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 25 Things to do in Toronto