we were planning to visit Catalina island on the coming long weekend.
Is it good option to visit in winter. ferry ride is it too bumpy in winters? hows the weather around the island in winters?
We were thinking of being in Avalon.
If we drive down from SF , is harbor parking a option if we plan to stay in Avalon for 1-2 nights.
what are good activities/ things in and around catalina? zipline is for sure one thing.
any good lodging options at the last minute.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring to Tucson
- 2 How many states have you been to?
- 3 Honeymoon out west.
- 4 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 5 USA, Trip to the south
- 6 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 7 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 8 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 9 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 10 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 11 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 12 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 13 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 14 Big Sure in June
- 15 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 16 Santa Fe Itineray
- 17 Roadtrip July 2017
- 18 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 20 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 21 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 Northwest National Parks Tour