we were planning to visit Catalina island on the coming long weekend.
Is it good option to visit in winter. ferry ride is it too bumpy in winters? hows the weather around the island in winters?
We were thinking of being in Avalon.
If we drive down from SF , is harbor parking a option if we plan to stay in Avalon for 1-2 nights.
what are good activities/ things in and around catalina? zipline is for sure one thing.
any good lodging options at the last minute.
Catalina island on the long weekend Jan 19-21
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 2 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 3 Travel Agencies in New York reliable
- 4 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 5 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 6 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 7 Outskirts of New Orleans Hotel
- 8 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 9 visiting chicago
- 10 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 11 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 12 driving Yellowstone to Denver
- 13 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 14 Alaska- two days in Seward
- 15 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 16 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 17 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 18 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 19 Day trip to Hudson Valley from NYC?
- 20 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 21 Boca Grande or Siesta Key?
- 22 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 23 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 24 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 25 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?