we were planning to visit Catalina island on the coming long weekend.
Is it good option to visit in winter. ferry ride is it too bumpy in winters? hows the weather around the island in winters?
We were thinking of being in Avalon.
If we drive down from SF , is harbor parking a option if we plan to stay in Avalon for 1-2 nights.
what are good activities/ things in and around catalina? zipline is for sure one thing.
any good lodging options at the last minute.
Catalina island on the long weekend Jan 19-21
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 2 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 3 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 4 Fall color yet?
- 5 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 6 New England in the fall
- 7 Looking for Next Destination
- 8 Yosemite Lodging
- 9 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 10 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 11 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 12 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 13 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 14 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 15 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 16 N California trip questions
- 17 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 18 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 19 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 20 Colorado aspen updates
- 21 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 22 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 23 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 24 New England Skiing
- 25 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august