we were planning to visit Catalina island on the coming long weekend.
Is it good option to visit in winter. ferry ride is it too bumpy in winters? hows the weather around the island in winters?
We were thinking of being in Avalon.
If we drive down from SF , is harbor parking a option if we plan to stay in Avalon for 1-2 nights.
what are good activities/ things in and around catalina? zipline is for sure one thing.
any good lodging options at the last minute.
Catalina island on the long weekend Jan 19-21
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 4 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 5 los angeles restaurants
- 6 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 7 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 8 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 9 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 10 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 11 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 12 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 13 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 14 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 15 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 16 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 17 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 18 New Orleans help please
- 19 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 20 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 21 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 22 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 23 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 24 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 25 Queens, NY - Do not go