The Ferry to Catalina is running a promo about travelling free on your birthday, so I am thinking about taking my twins on their birthday to Catalina for a day trip.
Can you recommend some activities that would be fun for kids in/around Avalon, or that are not too expensive?
Also, is it possible to rent a gold cart an explore the island? Or are gold carts only allowed in the town?
Recommendations for places to eat?
Are there any kid friendly beaches near Avalon that can be accessed walking?
Thanks for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 2 November redwoods trip
- 3 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 4 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 5 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 6 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 7 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 8 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 9 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 10 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 11 MN lake home rental needed
- 12 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 13 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 14 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 15 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 16 blue ridge parkway?
- 17 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 18 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 19 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 20 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 21 Wedding gifts?
- 22 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 23 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 24 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 25 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15