The Ferry to Catalina is running a promo about travelling free on your birthday, so I am thinking about taking my twins on their birthday to Catalina for a day trip.
Can you recommend some activities that would be fun for kids in/around Avalon, or that are not too expensive?
Also, is it possible to rent a gold cart an explore the island? Or are gold carts only allowed in the town?
Recommendations for places to eat?
Are there any kid friendly beaches near Avalon that can be accessed walking?
Thanks for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.7supplements.org/virilax/
- 2 Itinerary help please - Monterey & Sonoma
- 3 Jazzfest side trips
- 4 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 5 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 6 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 7 Miami
- 8 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 9 Back from the Big Easy
- 10 Driving Alaska
- 11 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 12 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 14 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 15 March in New Mexico
- 16 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 17 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 18 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 19 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 20 Border crossing
- 21 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 22 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 23 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 24 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 25 Flowers and Berries in Oregon