The Ferry to Catalina is running a promo about travelling free on your birthday, so I am thinking about taking my twins on their birthday to Catalina for a day trip.
Can you recommend some activities that would be fun for kids in/around Avalon, or that are not too expensive?
Also, is it possible to rent a gold cart an explore the island? Or are gold carts only allowed in the town?
Recommendations for places to eat?
Are there any kid friendly beaches near Avalon that can be accessed walking?
Thanks for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP@ Printer Error CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 2 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 3 New Itinerary
- 4 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 5 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 6 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 7 Help with Northwest Trip
- 8 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 9 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 10 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 11 Myrtle beach
- 12 "Fitness" vacations
- 13 Orlando area weather in June
- 14 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 15 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 16 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 17 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 18 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 19 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 20 Boston Food Tour
- 21 Help plan my trip please
- 22 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 23 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 24 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 25 Oahu condo-Ilikai