The Ferry to Catalina is running a promo about travelling free on your birthday, so I am thinking about taking my twins on their birthday to Catalina for a day trip.
Can you recommend some activities that would be fun for kids in/around Avalon, or that are not too expensive?
Also, is it possible to rent a gold cart an explore the island? Or are gold carts only allowed in the town?
Recommendations for places to eat?
Are there any kid friendly beaches near Avalon that can be accessed walking?
Thanks for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 4 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 5 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 6 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 7 time to visit statue
- 8 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 10 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 11 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 12 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 13 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 14 Chester, CN
- 15 Northern California Gardens.
- 16 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 17 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 18 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 19 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 20 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 21 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 22 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 23 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 24 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 25 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii