The Ferry to Catalina is running a promo about travelling free on your birthday, so I am thinking about taking my twins on their birthday to Catalina for a day trip.
Can you recommend some activities that would be fun for kids in/around Avalon, or that are not too expensive?
Also, is it possible to rent a gold cart an explore the island? Or are gold carts only allowed in the town?
Recommendations for places to eat?
Are there any kid friendly beaches near Avalon that can be accessed walking?
Thanks for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 2 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 3 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 4 Suggestions on transport from Las Vegas to San Francisco
- 5 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 6 Mission Impossible Rogue Nation game pluscheats.com
- 7 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 8 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 9 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 10 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 11 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 12 St. Louis Metro from Airport to Amtrak Station
- 13 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 14 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 15 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 16 Something new/ different between Jackson WY and Billings, MT
- 17 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 18 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 19 first time new yorker with a baby, need help on newark to a broadway hotel
- 20 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 21 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 22 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 23 South Carolina
- 24 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco
- 25 Charleston/Savannah help needed