The Ferry to Catalina is running a promo about travelling free on your birthday, so I am thinking about taking my twins on their birthday to Catalina for a day trip.
Can you recommend some activities that would be fun for kids in/around Avalon, or that are not too expensive?
Also, is it possible to rent a gold cart an explore the island? Or are gold carts only allowed in the town?
Recommendations for places to eat?
Are there any kid friendly beaches near Avalon that can be accessed walking?
Thanks for your suggestions!
Catalina Island - Day Trip with 9 year old kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 2 New Orleans
- 3 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 4 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 5 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 6 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 7 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 8 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 9 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 10 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 11 Santa Barbara area
- 12 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 13 Boston in winter?
- 14 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 15 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 16 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 17 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 18 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 19 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 20 Your voice for Airbnb is needed
- 21 Need advice for visiting Oahu.
- 22 NW Houston restaurant help
- 23 Dining in Manhattan
- 24 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 25 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas