The Ferry to Catalina is running a promo about travelling free on your birthday, so I am thinking about taking my twins on their birthday to Catalina for a day trip.
Can you recommend some activities that would be fun for kids in/around Avalon, or that are not too expensive?
Also, is it possible to rent a gold cart an explore the island? Or are gold carts only allowed in the town?
Recommendations for places to eat?
Are there any kid friendly beaches near Avalon that can be accessed walking?
Thanks for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Black History Museum
- 2 Another Great DC Trip
- 3 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 4 How much time in Badlands?
- 5 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 6 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 7 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 8 DC Restaurants
- 9 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 10 Short Oregon Trip
- 11 usa roadtrip
- 12 Hawaii and...where?
- 13 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 14 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 15 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 16 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 17 Chicago 2017
- 18 Christmas in Colorado
- 19 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 20 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 21 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 22 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 23 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 24 Marfa/Big Bend
- 25 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds