This is kind of a stre--tch but...
I am looking for a place to stay for a few days over Christmas.
My mother lives in NC and I live in MA.
We were considering meeting half-way (approximately) for the holiday.
I was thinking of a relaxed country-style atmosphere, maybe cabins, cottages, or a lodge-type of place where we could even get a small x-mas tree.
She has a dog (standard poodle).
Anyone ever stay anywhere in the VA, MD, DE, area that was clean, cozy, somewhat inexpensive and pet friendly?
Thanks to all!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Power Boost XL Review Free Trial
- 2 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 3 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 4 Providence RI Waterfire
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 7 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 8 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 9 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 11 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 12 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 13 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 14 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 15 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 16 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 17 Arches or Zion?
- 18 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 19 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 20 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 21 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 22 time to visit statue
- 23 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 24 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 25 Chester, CN