This is kind of a stre--tch but...
I am looking for a place to stay for a few days over Christmas.
My mother lives in NC and I live in MA.
We were considering meeting half-way (approximately) for the holiday.
I was thinking of a relaxed country-style atmosphere, maybe cabins, cottages, or a lodge-type of place where we could even get a small x-mas tree.
She has a dog (standard poodle).
Anyone ever stay anywhere in the VA, MD, DE, area that was clean, cozy, somewhat inexpensive and pet friendly?
Thanks to all!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 2 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 3 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 4 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 5 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 6 Miami
- 7 March in New Mexico
- 8 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 9 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 10 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 11 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 12 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 13 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 14 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 15 Driving Alaska
- 16 Back from the Big Easy
- 17 Border crossing
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 20 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 21 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 22 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 23 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 24 Cross country tips
- 25 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?