This is kind of a stre--tch but...
I am looking for a place to stay for a few days over Christmas.
My mother lives in NC and I live in MA.
We were considering meeting half-way (approximately) for the holiday.
I was thinking of a relaxed country-style atmosphere, maybe cabins, cottages, or a lodge-type of place where we could even get a small x-mas tree.
She has a dog (standard poodle).
Anyone ever stay anywhere in the VA, MD, DE, area that was clean, cozy, somewhat inexpensive and pet friendly?
Thanks to all!!!
"Casual" Vacation Rental Around DE,MD,or VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 2 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 3 New York city--best time to visit??
- 4 California & French Polynesia
- 5 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 6 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 7 General Utah planning questions
- 8 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 9 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 12 Boston area -- nature
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 15 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 16 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 17 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 18 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 19 SFO black friday traffic
- 20 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 21 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 22 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 23 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 24 Dining in Manhattan
- 25 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM