This is kind of a stre--tch but...
I am looking for a place to stay for a few days over Christmas.
My mother lives in NC and I live in MA.
We were considering meeting half-way (approximately) for the holiday.
I was thinking of a relaxed country-style atmosphere, maybe cabins, cottages, or a lodge-type of place where we could even get a small x-mas tree.
She has a dog (standard poodle).
Anyone ever stay anywhere in the VA, MD, DE, area that was clean, cozy, somewhat inexpensive and pet friendly?
Thanks to all!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 2 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 3 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 4 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 5 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 6 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 7 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 8 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 9 what western states to spend the most time in
- 10 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 11 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 12 Kauai in November
- 13 What to do in Portland, Maine
- 14 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 15 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 16 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 17 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 18 10 Days- California during the holidays
- 19 Hawaii - where?
- 20 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 21 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 22 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 23 Little Compton, RI
- 24 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 25 Moab UT Accommendations