This is kind of a stre--tch but...
I am looking for a place to stay for a few days over Christmas.
My mother lives in NC and I live in MA.
We were considering meeting half-way (approximately) for the holiday.
I was thinking of a relaxed country-style atmosphere, maybe cabins, cottages, or a lodge-type of place where we could even get a small x-mas tree.
She has a dog (standard poodle).
Anyone ever stay anywhere in the VA, MD, DE, area that was clean, cozy, somewhat inexpensive and pet friendly?
Thanks to all!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio, Texas
- 2 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 3 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 4 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 6 Uber boston
- 7 Week long trip--Dallas/Austin/SA
- 8 Boston Airport Hotels
- 9 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 10 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 11 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 12 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 13 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 14 Parking in Naples Florida
- 15 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 16 Colorado Itinerary
- 17 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 18 What is there to do on MAUI
- 19 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 20 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 21 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 23 Any Sanibel experts?
- 24 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 25 Naples/ Fort Myers