This is kind of a stre--tch but...
I am looking for a place to stay for a few days over Christmas.
My mother lives in NC and I live in MA.
We were considering meeting half-way (approximately) for the holiday.
I was thinking of a relaxed country-style atmosphere, maybe cabins, cottages, or a lodge-type of place where we could even get a small x-mas tree.
She has a dog (standard poodle).
Anyone ever stay anywhere in the VA, MD, DE, area that was clean, cozy, somewhat inexpensive and pet friendly?
Thanks to all!!!
"Casual" Vacation Rental Around DE,MD,or VA
- 1 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 2 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 3 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 4 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 5 Warm and don't Drive
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 9 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 10 Rockport, MA dining?
- 11 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 12 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 13 Princeville in January
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 16 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 17 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 18 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 19 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 20 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 21 RIP Judy Rogers
- 22 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 23 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 24 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 25 hotel near Met NYC