This is kind of a stre--tch but...
I am looking for a place to stay for a few days over Christmas.
My mother lives in NC and I live in MA.
We were considering meeting half-way (approximately) for the holiday.
I was thinking of a relaxed country-style atmosphere, maybe cabins, cottages, or a lodge-type of place where we could even get a small x-mas tree.
She has a dog (standard poodle).
Anyone ever stay anywhere in the VA, MD, DE, area that was clean, cozy, somewhat inexpensive and pet friendly?
Thanks to all!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (((((Best Astrologer)))))In the world +91~9116391121**All problem solution
- 2 (((((Best Astrologer)))))In the world +91~9116391121**All problem solution
- 3 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 4 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/prodroxatone-serum/
- 5 Pinckney Home Improvement
- 6 Alameda Yellow Cab Airport Taxi http://www.alamedayellowcab.com
- 7 Alameda Yellow Cab
- 8 http://www.prohealthguides.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 9 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/prodroxatone-serum/
- 10 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 11 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/intellux/
- 12 How does Leuxia work for getting skin
- 13 http://gomusclebuilding.com/biomanix/
- 14 http://maleenhancementshop.info/panaxcea-brain-booster/
- 15 http://www.prohealthguides.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 16 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 17 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 18 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 19 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 20 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 21 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 22 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 23 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 24 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 25 September trip Portland/Seattle