This is kind of a stre--tch but...
I am looking for a place to stay for a few days over Christmas.
My mother lives in NC and I live in MA.
We were considering meeting half-way (approximately) for the holiday.
I was thinking of a relaxed country-style atmosphere, maybe cabins, cottages, or a lodge-type of place where we could even get a small x-mas tree.
She has a dog (standard poodle).
Anyone ever stay anywhere in the VA, MD, DE, area that was clean, cozy, somewhat inexpensive and pet friendly?
Thanks to all!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 2 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 3 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 4 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 5 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 6 first trip to HI
- 7 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 8 Pittsburgh Trip
- 9 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 10 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 11 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 12 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 13 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 14 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 15 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 16 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 17 Virginia Beach in late October?
- 18 Seattle in early August
- 19 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 20 11 days SE coast road trip
- 21 Mackinac or Holland?
- 22 Memphis to Dallas
- 23 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 24 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 25 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card