This is kind of a stre--tch but...
I am looking for a place to stay for a few days over Christmas.
My mother lives in NC and I live in MA.
We were considering meeting half-way (approximately) for the holiday.
I was thinking of a relaxed country-style atmosphere, maybe cabins, cottages, or a lodge-type of place where we could even get a small x-mas tree.
She has a dog (standard poodle).
Anyone ever stay anywhere in the VA, MD, DE, area that was clean, cozy, somewhat inexpensive and pet friendly?
Thanks to all!!!
"Casual" Vacation Rental Around DE,MD,or VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 3 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 4 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 5 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 6 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 7 Transportation help in Philly
- 8 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 9 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 10 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 11 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 12 New York Trip
- 13 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 16 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 17 palm desert, CA
- 18 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 19 late-night DC restaurant
- 20 Balloon fest hotels
- 21 Philadelphia ?
- 22 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 23 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 24 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 25 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions