This is kind of a stre--tch but...
I am looking for a place to stay for a few days over Christmas.
My mother lives in NC and I live in MA.
We were considering meeting half-way (approximately) for the holiday.
I was thinking of a relaxed country-style atmosphere, maybe cabins, cottages, or a lodge-type of place where we could even get a small x-mas tree.
She has a dog (standard poodle).
Anyone ever stay anywhere in the VA, MD, DE, area that was clean, cozy, somewhat inexpensive and pet friendly?
Thanks to all!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 2 alaska kenai peninsula places to stay for fishing.
- 3 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 4 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 5 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 6 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 7 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 8 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 9 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 10 Yosemite Hike
- 11 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 12 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 13 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 14 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 15 Across country drive
- 16 Traveling with an infant
- 17 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 18 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 19 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 20 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 21 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 22 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 23 Houston to NYC Road Trip
- 24 St Louis
- 25 NYC - 10-day visit!!!