This is kind of a stre--tch but...
I am looking for a place to stay for a few days over Christmas.
My mother lives in NC and I live in MA.
We were considering meeting half-way (approximately) for the holiday.
I was thinking of a relaxed country-style atmosphere, maybe cabins, cottages, or a lodge-type of place where we could even get a small x-mas tree.
She has a dog (standard poodle).
Anyone ever stay anywhere in the VA, MD, DE, area that was clean, cozy, somewhat inexpensive and pet friendly?
Thanks to all!!!
"Casual" Vacation Rental Around DE,MD,or VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 2 Where to go in Maine?
- 3 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 4 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 5 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 6 Washington, DC to Boston
- 7 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 10 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 11 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 12 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 13 rain in Kauai
- 14 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Kennedy Space Center
- 19 San Diego Trip Report
- 20 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 21 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 22 NYC jazz with a minor
- 23 NYC Itinerary Help
- 24 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 25 5 week in US/Mexico