This is kind of a stre--tch but...
I am looking for a place to stay for a few days over Christmas.
My mother lives in NC and I live in MA.
We were considering meeting half-way (approximately) for the holiday.
I was thinking of a relaxed country-style atmosphere, maybe cabins, cottages, or a lodge-type of place where we could even get a small x-mas tree.
She has a dog (standard poodle).
Anyone ever stay anywhere in the VA, MD, DE, area that was clean, cozy, somewhat inexpensive and pet friendly?
Thanks to all!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 2 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 3 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 4 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 5 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 6 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 7 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 8 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 9 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 10 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 11 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 12 JFK-connection
- 13 Extended weekend beach get away
- 14 Reagan Library
- 15 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 16 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 17 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 18 Southern history- walkable cities
- 19 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 20 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 21 New Software
- 22 MOAB NP
- 23 10 days vacation in Maine
- 24 Honeymoon Lodging and Activites in Sonoma
- 25 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time