This is kind of a stre--tch but...
I am looking for a place to stay for a few days over Christmas.
My mother lives in NC and I live in MA.
We were considering meeting half-way (approximately) for the holiday.
I was thinking of a relaxed country-style atmosphere, maybe cabins, cottages, or a lodge-type of place where we could even get a small x-mas tree.
She has a dog (standard poodle).
Anyone ever stay anywhere in the VA, MD, DE, area that was clean, cozy, somewhat inexpensive and pet friendly?
Thanks to all!!!
"Casual" Vacation Rental Around DE,MD,or VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 2 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 3 California
- 4 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 5 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 6 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 7 Deep South sept 2015
- 8 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 9 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 10 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 11 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 12 Texas
- 13 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 14 Hotels Philly
- 15 Cross Country RV Trip
- 16 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 17 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 18 Ackislander
- 19 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 20 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 21 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 22 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 23 Northern California in February
- 24 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 25 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?