This is kind of a stre--tch but...
I am looking for a place to stay for a few days over Christmas.
My mother lives in NC and I live in MA.
We were considering meeting half-way (approximately) for the holiday.
I was thinking of a relaxed country-style atmosphere, maybe cabins, cottages, or a lodge-type of place where we could even get a small x-mas tree.
She has a dog (standard poodle).
Anyone ever stay anywhere in the VA, MD, DE, area that was clean, cozy, somewhat inexpensive and pet friendly?
Thanks to all!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthybooklet.com/tvolve/
- 2 Limo rental
- 3 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 4 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/naturally-him/
- 5 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 6 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 7 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 8 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 9 Oakland Airport Transportation
- 10 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 11 Does custom essay writing service important for students
- 12 My Topic TitleHow custom essay writing service is benefit for the students?
- 13 http://mtgsalvation.org/tvolve-reviews/
- 14 http://gomusclebuilding.com/boost-ultimate-male-enhancement/
- 15 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 16 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/exoslim/
- 17 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 18 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 19 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 20 blue ridge parkway?
- 21 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 22 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 23 Wedding gifts?
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd