This is kind of a stre--tch but...
I am looking for a place to stay for a few days over Christmas.
My mother lives in NC and I live in MA.
We were considering meeting half-way (approximately) for the holiday.
I was thinking of a relaxed country-style atmosphere, maybe cabins, cottages, or a lodge-type of place where we could even get a small x-mas tree.
She has a dog (standard poodle).
Anyone ever stay anywhere in the VA, MD, DE, area that was clean, cozy, somewhat inexpensive and pet friendly?
Thanks to all!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthoptimumfact.com/flawless-youth-skin-care/
- 2 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 3 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 4 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 5 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 6 Las Vegas Vacation
- 7 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 8 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 9 Traveling Alone
- 10 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 11 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 12 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 13 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 14 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 15 Glacier National Park
- 16 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 17 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 18 Vegas with toddler twins
- 19 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 20 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 21 Arizona in late January
- 22 New Mexico in May
- 23 disneyland
- 24 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 25 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida