This is kind of a stre--tch but...
I am looking for a place to stay for a few days over Christmas.
My mother lives in NC and I live in MA.
We were considering meeting half-way (approximately) for the holiday.
I was thinking of a relaxed country-style atmosphere, maybe cabins, cottages, or a lodge-type of place where we could even get a small x-mas tree.
She has a dog (standard poodle).
Anyone ever stay anywhere in the VA, MD, DE, area that was clean, cozy, somewhat inexpensive and pet friendly?
Thanks to all!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 2 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 3 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 4 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 5 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 6 Weather in Chicago
- 7 Long-Term Parking Options Philly Airport
- 8 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 9 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 10 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 11 Help me with this
- 12 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 13 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 14 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 15 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 16 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 17 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 20 Dining in St. Louis
- 21 AR State Parks
- 22 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 23 NYC For The Day
- 24 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 25 Walking Safety Near Boston Common