This is kind of a stre--tch but...
I am looking for a place to stay for a few days over Christmas.
My mother lives in NC and I live in MA.
We were considering meeting half-way (approximately) for the holiday.
I was thinking of a relaxed country-style atmosphere, maybe cabins, cottages, or a lodge-type of place where we could even get a small x-mas tree.
She has a dog (standard poodle).
Anyone ever stay anywhere in the VA, MD, DE, area that was clean, cozy, somewhat inexpensive and pet friendly?
Thanks to all!!!
"Casual" Vacation Rental Around DE,MD,or VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Monterey and Napa
- 2 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 3 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 4 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 5 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 6 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 7 Looking for Next Destination
- 8 Worst Restaurants in America
- 9 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 10 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 11 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 12 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 13 Fall color yet?
- 14 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 15 New England in the fall
- 16 Yosemite Lodging
- 17 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 18 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 19 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 20 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 21 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 22 N California trip questions
- 23 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 24 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 25 Colorado aspen updates