This is kind of a stre--tch but...
I am looking for a place to stay for a few days over Christmas.
My mother lives in NC and I live in MA.
We were considering meeting half-way (approximately) for the holiday.
I was thinking of a relaxed country-style atmosphere, maybe cabins, cottages, or a lodge-type of place where we could even get a small x-mas tree.
She has a dog (standard poodle).
Anyone ever stay anywhere in the VA, MD, DE, area that was clean, cozy, somewhat inexpensive and pet friendly?
Thanks to all!!!
"Casual" Vacation Rental Around DE,MD,or VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 2 Nev Senator Harry Reid's Ritz Carlton digs
- 3 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 4 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 5 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 8 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 9 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 10 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 14 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 15 Brooklyn why?
- 16 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 17 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 18 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 19 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 24 Maui vacation
- 25 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands