This is kind of a stre--tch but...
I am looking for a place to stay for a few days over Christmas.
My mother lives in NC and I live in MA.
We were considering meeting half-way (approximately) for the holiday.
I was thinking of a relaxed country-style atmosphere, maybe cabins, cottages, or a lodge-type of place where we could even get a small x-mas tree.
She has a dog (standard poodle).
Anyone ever stay anywhere in the VA, MD, DE, area that was clean, cozy, somewhat inexpensive and pet friendly?
Thanks to all!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 2 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 3 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 4 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 5 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 6 louisiana bayou
- 7 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 8 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 9 The Adolphus
- 10 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 11 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery
- 12 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 13 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 14 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 15 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 16 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 19 New Orleans logistics
- 20 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 21 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 22 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 23 North Oregon Coast touring
- 24 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 25 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?