This is kind of a stre--tch but...
I am looking for a place to stay for a few days over Christmas.
My mother lives in NC and I live in MA.
We were considering meeting half-way (approximately) for the holiday.
I was thinking of a relaxed country-style atmosphere, maybe cabins, cottages, or a lodge-type of place where we could even get a small x-mas tree.
She has a dog (standard poodle).
Anyone ever stay anywhere in the VA, MD, DE, area that was clean, cozy, somewhat inexpensive and pet friendly?
Thanks to all!!!
"Casual" Vacation Rental Around DE,MD,or VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 2 Looking for Next Destination
- 3 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 4 Moving to New Jersey
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 7 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 8 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 9 St. Simon, Georgia
- 10 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 11 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 12 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 13 West Coast Road Trip
- 14 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 15 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 16 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 17 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 18 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 19 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 20 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 21 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 22 California
- 23 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 24 Maui itinerary
- 25 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress