Has anyone been to this lately? I went a few years ago and really loved it, and am interested in going again this trip - or perhaps there are better suggestions out there. I just thought it was a great way to spend a Monday night with little theatre going on. I am surprised it never gets a mention on Fodors. I have asked twice in the past and only got one response...So is this just not a Fodorite thing or what?
Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 4 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 5 Road Trip SW
- 6 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 7 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 8 Philly
- 9 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 10 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 11 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 12 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 13 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 14 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 15 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 16 Pub with food in Seattle
- 17 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 18 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 19 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 20 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 21 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 22 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 23 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 24 Santa Barbara, California
- 25 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)