Has anyone been to this lately? I went a few years ago and really loved it, and am interested in going again this trip - or perhaps there are better suggestions out there. I just thought it was a great way to spend a Monday night with little theatre going on. I am surprised it never gets a mention on Fodors. I have asked twice in the past and only got one response...So is this just not a Fodorite thing or what?
Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Road Trip
- 2 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 3 St. Simon, Georgia
- 4 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 5 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 6 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Christmas in TX
- 9 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 10 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 11 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 12 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 13 Ben Landa
- 14 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 15 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 16 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 17 Tucson area flooding
- 18 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 19 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 21 California
- 22 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 23 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 24 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 25 Long Island Advice