Has anyone been to this lately? I went a few years ago and really loved it, and am interested in going again this trip - or perhaps there are better suggestions out there. I just thought it was a great way to spend a Monday night with little theatre going on. I am surprised it never gets a mention on Fodors. I have asked twice in the past and only got one response...So is this just not a Fodorite thing or what?
Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 2 Berkshires
- 3 Montana- what are must see places?
- 4 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 5 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 6 Sea world San Diego
- 7 Clearwater visit.
- 8 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 9 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 10 Hawaii is still Hell
- 11 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 12 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 13 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 14 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 15 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 16 Spring Break in Charleston
- 17 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 18 Charleston Airport Hotel
- 19 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 20 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 21 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 22 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 23 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 24 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 25 Las Vegas in March