Has anyone been to this lately? I went a few years ago and really loved it, and am interested in going again this trip - or perhaps there are better suggestions out there. I just thought it was a great way to spend a Monday night with little theatre going on. I am surprised it never gets a mention on Fodors. I have asked twice in the past and only got one response...So is this just not a Fodorite thing or what?
Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 2 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 3 2 weeks in Alaska
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Charlotte restaurant help
- 6 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 7 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 8 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 9 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Yosemite Fire
- 12 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 13 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 16 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 17 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 18 culpepper
- 19 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 20 Fancy dining
- 21 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 22 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 23 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 24 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 25 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo