My wife and I are taking our 2 year son to the Cass Scenic Railroad. He love this train from seeing it on youtube. we will be driving there from Cleveland Ohio and will be staying in a company house located in Cass. I am fully aware that this is a remote part of the country but I was wondering if anyone had any recomendatons for family activities either on the way from Cleveland or within an hour or two from Cass. Any type of family park, fun kid restaurant or shopping? thanks..
Cass Scenic Railroad
View all United States activity »
- 1 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 2 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 3 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 4 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Fripp island
- 9 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 10 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 11 Hotel near Public Theater
- 12 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 13 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 16 San Antonio
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Oahu Information
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Warm and don't Drive
- 23 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 24 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 25 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?