HAS ANYBODY TRIED SHIPPING A BOX OF WINE TO HAWAII AS CHECKED LUGGAGE ON DELTA? WE ARE FLYING FIRST CLASS AND WE ARE ALLOWED 2 CHECKED BAGS PER PERSON AND WE HAVE A SHIPPING BOX WITH INSERTS THAT WOULD SECURE THE WINE BUT WE ARE NOT SURE IF THIS IS ACCEPTABLE. WE DON'T WANT TO GET TO THE AIRPORT AND FIND OUT THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
CASE OF WINE AS CHECKED BAGGAGE TO HAWAII ON DELTA
- 1 Baseball Road Trip
- 2 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 3 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 4 Moab and Bluff
- 5 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 6 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 7 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 8 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 9 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 10 Seatlle, WA
- 11 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 12 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 13 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 14 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 15 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 16 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 19 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 20 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 21 San Diego with two small kids (2 and 10 months)-Need Car, Where to Stay, What to do?
- 22 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 23 Estes Park lodging: with kids and grandma; quiet, peaceful; amazing
- 24 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 25 Hotel recommendation Catalina Island with kids