We're only going to have 2-3 days in the Carmel area. Is it worth the time to go to Santa Cruz, or is Pacific Grove similar? We'll want to spend some of our time shopping/wandering around cute little towns. We may also want to do some light hiking and/or visit area wineries. We'll be there next week-end (Aug 4-6) if there's anything on the calendar we might want to know about! Any suggestions for our time will be appreciated! We enjoy good food, good wine, beautiful scenery, good music, being outside.
Carmel/Pacific Grove vs Santa Cruz
- 1 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 2 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 3 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 4 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 5 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 6 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 7 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 8 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 9 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 10 Minneapolis Hotel
- 11 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 12 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 13 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 14 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 15 Washington Wineries
- 16 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 17 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 18 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 19 Seward to Anchorage
- 20 California, Northern
- 21 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 22 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 23 New York City Parking
- 24 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 25 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah