We're coming from TO 2nd week in May would like to spend the weekend in Carmel and the rest of the week in SF. Torn between L'Auberge or Hyatt Highland (was thinking it would be great to sleep at night and hear the waves) any thoughts? Also, I was going to do Sonoma instead of Carmel thought but I think Carmel is the way to go.
Open to ideas if I should be going or staying somewhere else.
CARMEL??? WHERE TO STAY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 2 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 3 N California trip questions
- 4 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 5 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 6 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 7 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 8 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 9 Colorado aspen updates
- 10 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 11 Fall color yet?
- 12 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 13 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 14 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 15 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 16 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 17 New England Skiing
- 18 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 19 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 20 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 21 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 22 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 23 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 24 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 25 Looking for Next Destination