We're coming from TO 2nd week in May would like to spend the weekend in Carmel and the rest of the week in SF. Torn between L'Auberge or Hyatt Highland (was thinking it would be great to sleep at night and hear the waves) any thoughts? Also, I was going to do Sonoma instead of Carmel thought but I think Carmel is the way to go.
Open to ideas if I should be going or staying somewhere else.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fiverr
- 2 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 3 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 4 Crazy to travel to Salem Massachusetts by myself?
- 5 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 6 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 7 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 8 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 9 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 10 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 11 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 12 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 13 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 14 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 15 My Unexpected Stay at Embassy Suites at Philadelphia Airport
- 16 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 17 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 18 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 19 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 20 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 21 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 22 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 23 Boston Ideas
- 24 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 25 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD