We're coming from TO 2nd week in May would like to spend the weekend in Carmel and the rest of the week in SF. Torn between L'Auberge or Hyatt Highland (was thinking it would be great to sleep at night and hear the waves) any thoughts? Also, I was going to do Sonoma instead of Carmel thought but I think Carmel is the way to go.
Open to ideas if I should be going or staying somewhere else.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-monster-advanced-review/
- 2 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 3 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 4 Nashville Never Been
- 5 Coffee in Boston?
- 6 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 7 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 8 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 9 New orleans recs for family
- 10 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 11 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 12 Later Winter around Mobile
- 13 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 14 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 15 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 16 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 17 Uber boston
- 18 Florida keys trip
- 19 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 20 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 21 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 22 Florida beach vacation
- 23 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 24 Hawaii Help
- 25 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe