We're coming from TO 2nd week in May would like to spend the weekend in Carmel and the rest of the week in SF. Torn between L'Auberge or Hyatt Highland (was thinking it would be great to sleep at night and hear the waves) any thoughts? Also, I was going to do Sonoma instead of Carmel thought but I think Carmel is the way to go.
Open to ideas if I should be going or staying somewhere else.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 2 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 3 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 4 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 5 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 6 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 7 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 8 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 9 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 10 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 11 Western U.S. Road trip
- 12 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 13 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 14 Martha's Vineyard area
- 15 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 16 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 17 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 18 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 19 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 20 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 21 Returned from Sedona
- 22 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 23 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 24 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 25 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations