We're coming from TO 2nd week in May would like to spend the weekend in Carmel and the rest of the week in SF. Torn between L'Auberge or Hyatt Highland (was thinking it would be great to sleep at night and hear the waves) any thoughts? Also, I was going to do Sonoma instead of Carmel thought but I think Carmel is the way to go.
Open to ideas if I should be going or staying somewhere else.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 March in New Mexico
- 2 No Spam this morning!!
- 3 San Francisco transit options
- 4 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 5 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 6 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 7 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 8 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 9 Jazzfest side trips
- 10 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 11 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 12 Ideas for New York
- 13 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 14 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 15 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 16 IAH to HOU Questions
- 17 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 18 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 19 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 20 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 21 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 22 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 23 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 24 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 25 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016